Chapter 21 - LUNA

He stood looking up at a building with no actual signage of what their service was. This was the place he found himself the last time he was high. 

It was a pretty simple and secluded building designed almost like a castle. From the exterior, no one would ever think that this has a showroom filled with escort girls. It is also filled with entertainment rooms that their clients could rent for the night to enjoy someone's company. 

The castle like property stretch out remarkably on the entire property and no one would ever think otherwise of the kind of business they have inside. 

He stepped into their lair unsure of what to say. He wasn't even certain who to look for, but the fact that he surprisingly reached that place on that particular night, it must have not been the first time. 

As he stepped in, he was welcomed by a smiling receptionist who was wearing a halter, cowl neck gold dress that's also backless. He could very well see her peak against the sheer clothing and he was impressed with her complexion. Her hair was in a bun while a few strands fell in her face. 

He noticed how her smile seemed to be from somehow who knows him. 

"Hello Mr. Osmond. You seem oddly sober today."

He bit his cheeks from the inside, trying to stop himself from chuckling. Clearly, she knows him. 

"Well, how can I help you today?"

He definitely thinks he's been coming in here more than the night he met her. 

"I recently came in here and was.. entertained by someone. She had her mask on and --- well, I was hoping I could have her again today?"

She smiled showing her pretty white teeth.

"Of course. Let me see if she's available today. Please take a seat and have some champagne."

He nodded as he headed to one of the lounge chairs and helped himself with a glass of champagne. 

The place is exquisitely designed. The interior is ravishing and over-all, he could simply mistake the place as a fashion store or a spa. His eyes roamed around as he saw the various chandeliers that were hanged on the ceiling. 

Clearly, whoever owns the place, has really good taste. He sipped from the glass, tapping his feet against the carpeted floor persistently. He filled his glass with another set of champagne. She's taking longer than he expected. He walked further inside the premise and found the well-built bar inside. He motioned for the bartender and requested to be served with bourbon. 

He sat across the bar and took more than just one glass. He felt his head started to throb. He's getting drunk and the pretty receptionist has not shown back up yet. 

"Sir?"

"Yes?" 

The bartender stood beside him and was now outside the bar. 

"Your companion is ready for you."

"OH! Finally." he managed to stand up while he could feel his head throbbing. 

"Also sir,"

"Yes?"

"She specifically said, she'd like you to bring along the most expensive wine in the bar."

"Well, what's the most expensive one you have right now?"

" A 1947 French Cheval-Blanc sir."

"Well, give it to me." he's starting to lose his tongue. He didn't quite expect his sudden drunken state.