Chapter 23 - LILY

She moaned as she felt her entire body aching. Her head banging and all she could hear are distinctive sounds of clicks from what seemed to be coming from cameras. 

She slowly opened her eyes as the light coming from the sun almost blinded her if it wasn't for the shadow that covered her sight. She squinted her eyes as she tried to see hazily who it was. 

All of a sudden, she sat up straight as she realized she was in the side of a popular bar with her clothes from last night and her hair was all over the place. 

In front of her, she counts ten paparazzi's taking her photo. 

They were all over her as she tried her best to stand up and fix herself. What has she done?

"Mrs. Osmond? Can we ask you a few questions? Why are you in the streets Maam?"

"I'm sorry."

She hurriedly ran towards her car, at least where she could remember parking it. 

But her hazy head prevailed and before she knew it, she suddenly fell on the ground. Her skin rubbing against the asphalt. She could feel that cold liquid that started to drip from her shoulders. 

She struggled in getting up but she pushed herself, silently whispering, that her husband should not hear any news about her. With her arms filled with blood, while struggling to even walk straight, she got inside her car with her hands shaking out of control. 

She automatically activated the car lock as soon as she was inside and was panicking while tucking in her seatbelt. 

She grabbed the second phone she kept inside her car's compartment and dialed a number. As soon as someone answered, she was sobbing. 

"Please.. please... I need your help. I'm in 30 Water St. Please." she sobbed even louder as she saw the reflection of the paparazzi who were following her just a few minutes ago. She bowed her head down towards the top of the steering wheel. 

She must have blacked out again. 

She was sobbing endlessly when she noticed someone knocking on her window on the left side of her car. 

She squinted her eyes once again as she tried to recognize who it was. She softly opened the door to the other side as she was motioned to get off the car. She couldn't care less of whoever it was. All she knows is that she needed to get out as soon as she can. 

The woman who was knocking on her window guided her towards the car that was parked just at the back of her own car. 

She did her best to bow her head down, fully knowing the paparazzi are still taking her photos. 

As soon as she was inside the car, the woman's driver speeds up away from where they were. 

The woman handed her a packet of tissue which she used to wipe some of her tears and some of the blood in her arms. She produced a guttural sound as she felt the pain from the wound. 

"Here, let me help you." she grabbed a small medicine kit and applied some hydrogen peroxide to the wound. 

As soon as she's able to clean the surface of the wound, she wrapped it with a small bandage and fixed Mrs. Osmond's dress again. 

"Thank You. You're so kind."

"It's not a problem. I'm Lily by the way. You must be Chloe Osmond?"

She smiled. "Yes."

"I know I've seen you somewhere."

"Really?"

"Well, you're Victor Osmond's wife right?"