Chapter 32 - STARVING

She sat in a waiting shed in the middle of a deserted area. She was wearing the clothes she wore when she was kidnapped and she has just pressed the button from her diamond necklace. 

They dropped her off from a deserted area in their attempt to make it as discreet as possible. 

The things she learned from the pharmaceutical factory were something else. It brought too much light to her already confused mind. There were already too many things happening that she could not determine anymore what or who Kara really was. It was an eye-opening experience if she must say. And now, she's been waiting for an hour, wondering how effective is this panic button that Keld gave her. 

It was about noon now and soon, a limo pulled over in front of her. One bodyguard stepped out of the limo and covered her with a coat. She was hoping that Keld would personally come and pick her up. But her mind was telling her that maybe, he didn't really care that much about her. 

She sighed as she allowed the bodyguard to guide her to get into the limo. 

Soon they were driving back to the city, her head was filled with all the things that are bothering her with the most recent encounter. 

She noticed how they were now traveling towards an entirely different road. Her eyes roamed around the entire road and noticed that she recognized it to be the mansion where Keld lives. 

"Wait, why are we here?"

"Mr. Ellison specifically said to bring you here."

Her brows furrowed noticing that there were already bodyguards waiting for her arrival in the huge yard. As soon as the limo stopped, Terry was the first person who welcomed her. 

"Hey, it's good to have you back. How are you?"

She smiled meekly that Terry did not bother asking any more questions. Terry led her inside one of the mansion's rooms. The one she was staying in from way back when they were 'training' her.

"Is Keld here?"

"He'll be here soon. He just needed to take care of something.."

But just before Terry's words would finish up, the door burst open and let out Keld. He was flushing red with his tie loosened and his hair disrupted. His gaze reached hers and to her, it seemed too hungry. 

"I'll leave you two alone." terry excused herself and locked the door. 

As soon as she was gone, Keld came to her as she too welcomed him with wide arms. He hugged her so tight that words were no longer necessary. 

As she let go of his hug, she looked at him straight in the eyes and saw how much this too, has affected him. 

 "I'm sorry, I couldn't be there. Levi.. he,"

Before he could complete whatever it was that he was about to say, she tiptoed and hesitantly kissed him. 

She thought her world just stopped right at that moment. Her heart was pounding as she waited for how he would react. 

The single second of their lips separating felt like an eternity for her. But unexpectedly, she felt his hand go around her nape as he leads her back to his lips. 

She took a sharp deep breath as she tiptoed once again to reach for his lips. The feeling seemed never-ending as she had felt him straddle her up, making her legs wrap around his torso. 

She was at eye level with him as she continued to devour his lips. For her, it was all or nothing. All this could break or make her but she didn't care. All she cared about right now was how she wanted him and how much she longed for him and his touch.