Chapter 37- LET ME TELL YOU A STORY

His body felt extremely heavy and his eyelids seemed sore. He could feel a stinging sensation on his nape and he could feel a certain rough fiber gripping both his hands together. 

His body swinging as he tried to move. He could smell blood all over the place and he could only think of it as once coming from him. He could feel his arms weakening as it is tied up above his head into a pipeline. 

There's a moist feeling in his toes that made him conclude his shoes were already taken off. A chilling sensation started to attack his own body as he could barely see his half-naked body standing in the middle of a filthy floor. 

Where is he? It's all he could think of. 

He recalled with all his might what has happened to him previously.

He could remember him and Nora being invited to the Osmonds. How it went really well until the time that they were separated. Chloe Osmond pulled Nora apart from him so they could talk about whatever she had in mind. 

He on the other side was pulled to the family's library along with Devon and Levi. Victor Osmond was smiling from ear to ear as he lead him towards the library.

"I'd have to give it to you Keld. I never expected for you to rise above everyone else in this cunning world." Victor was pouring him a glass of Vodka and handed it to him.

He took it with a smile on his face but at the same time, he knows that there are things that he needed to be agile of. He would not want the beating to happen again. 

"Billionaire, Keld Steffano Ellis. It does have a great ring to it. If only I have known.."

His eyes squinted as he took a sip of the Vodka in his hands. 

"Would you have treated me differently then?" his eyebrows raised as he tried reading the Governor's mind. 

"Perhaps. But I guess we don't really have a lot of things to regret. Kara is here now, with you."

Keld smirked upon hearing Victor Osmond mentioning Kara's name. The audacity of this very man to even think that there's nothing he could regret about everything that's happening. 

"Well, I guess not. Perhaps things really do happen for a reason." he fixed his Rolex as he tried to turn around and face Levi and Devon. 

But before he could fully face them, he felt a pang of pain in his nape, a syringe jabbed right into it. 

He slowly felt a numbing feeling in his entire body as his left knees fell to the ground. Soon, he was on both knees. Before he'd totally collapsed, he pressed a certain button on the side of his Rolex. In a few seconds, he blacked out, yet his mind was contented that he managed to press that button.

He forced his swollen eyes to open wide and get a view of who are with him in this filthy room. 

Victor was sitting on a stool just across from him. Levi has his knuckles wrapped with a wrist bandage. The white cloth was now filled with blood and all he could think of is how his blood has filled his hands once again. 

He has entered the enemy's territory not expecting history to repeat itself. 

He sighed as he laughed at the sight he was seeing. 

"What's so funny Keld?" Victor crossed his arms against his chest. 

"Nothing. I just said to myself... Keld, you never learned." he chuckled once again. Insight, he saw Devon drinking Rum straight from the bottle. A Tres Vieux 195, he licked his lips feeling the drops of blood and imagined that he was devouring that same rum.