1. Apocalypse

Warning : bloody scenes.

Agent 013 yawns. It's his first day at work. His job is different than others.

A newbie like him won't work with famous writers. He is assigned to revive dead novels from the Abyss pile.

Agent 013 picks up a novel. He reads first chapter and throws it away with disgust. He picks up another one.

Too low.

Childplay.

God of Literature frowns. This newbie just born yesterday. He is cocky enough to choose scripts like a veteran worker.

He lifts his right foot and kicks him down to his first world.

(God of Literature)

God of Literature shakes his head. He needs more capable subordinates.

Humans write millions of scripts everyday. They need to be polished well so they could soar into bestsellers.

Agent 013 landed straight on a cow dung. He spits and vomits the stinky stuff immediately.

He looks up but couldn't see anything except blue sky. He presses a switch on his watch. His face and body got cleansed as if sprayed with invisible steam.

His first world. It looks like a countryside.

He taps his wristwatch. Information swirls into his mind in rapid speed.

World # 2012: Apocalypse type

Title: Green tea bitch survival manual

Word count: 502

Agent 013 stares the numbers in disbelief.

Amateur! How could you abandon your creation with only 502 words? Describing zombies should give many words. Rotten disgusting flesh. That's already three words.

He checks his body info.

Canon fodder # 3. A nameless character. A teen boy. A high school student. Destined to die after five lines.

Agent 013 shakes his head. He can't die. He needs to change the wind in this forsaken novel.

He pats his clothes to remove the invisible dust. He makes a name for himself. He needs to meet the world protagonist. Someone called Ross Bennet.

Lame name. This author needs more inspirations. It's a good thing I'm here to change everything.

The agent walks away, whistling a merry tune. He has three hours till the Apocalypse starts. Better find the protagonist soon.

*****

In a church...
The groom is going to kiss his bride. Suddenly her pupils turn grayish white. She tilts her head and bites his neck.