14. Can't Loose You

They are heading back to base when suddenly their car broke down.

It's still eight miles from base. Walking isn't a good choice.

They are trying to find another vehicle when some screams could be heard ahead.

Few survivors run toward their direction. Three of them got scratched and bitten. They joined the zombie horde. Chasing their former friends for flesh.

Ross opens his mouth and breaths fire. Turning the horde into crispy blackened meats.

Two female Omegas are shivering when they hug Ross.

The handsome Alpha releases himself. He rubs his nose and stares at Val. Hoping he won't be mad. It wasn't his fault.

Some zombies show up behind them.

The girls scream like in horror movie. Their brainless action attracted more zombies. Soon they might be surrounded.

Ross grabs their hands and starts to flee.

He orders, "Escape! Get out of here!"

Val widened his eyes.

Two pretty girls in both arms. This is the Male God power! I shouldn't have discredited his charm!

Ross would vomit blood if he knew what the silly Omega was thinking.

Too many zombies.

Jerome throws his Boomerang and it strikes zombie heads. The weapon flows back and nearly harvested his own head.

Val pushes him aside and the Boomerang strikes a wall behind him. It falls to the ground.

Jerome chuckles and comments, "Just need more practice."

"No! I'm confiscating it!"

Val puts it away in his space despite Jerome's protest.

Ross transforms into a dragon and stalls the zombies. His thick scales are almost impenetrable. These low level zombies can't harm him.

Jerome puts some wind power on his soles. He runs very fast while holding both Omegas in his arms.

Val bites his lips. He feels annoyed to see Jerome is hugging others.

Darth slashes a zombie head with a dust blade.

He mocks, "Eating Vinegar, Val?"

The male Omega ignores him. He just kept running. Unlike those weak Omegas, Val could protect himself. He stabs any zombie which get too close to him.

Jerome has taken the defenseless Omegas to safety. He runs back to save Val. He suddenly feels drained. He must have used too much energy.

He shakes his head to gain more focus. He returns to get Val to safety.

Jerome grabs Val and they keep on running. They haven't got far before he collapses. His body is getting hotter and hotter.

"An upgrade? Now... I'm f*cked..."

Val holds him and tries to help him walk.

The Omegas are screaming, urging them to run faster. Their high pitch screams only attracted more zombies.

Darth curses and slashes another zombie. He grabs Jerome and helps him to run. Half lifting him.

Val releases Jerome. His energy is almost run out. He hates his weak frail body.

They keep on running.

Ross is trying his best to stall zombies. Helping his teammates to safety. Unfortunately some zombies still slipped through him.