3.20 Meeting In Laws

Two years passed like blink of eyes.

After ten dramas and three movies, Cheng Yi finally has five millions followers in Weibo. His fan base keeps on rising.

His last idol school drama is well received. It's his first time acting as Male lead in a drama.

The FL and him got interviewed together. They are asked about the drama and their impressions to each others.

The FL answers, "Cheng Yi has excellent acting skills. He rarely got NGs. I feel embarrassed for my acting level."

"Senior He is too moderate. I learned a lot of acting skills from her."

They keep answering until the last question is asked.

"Do you have a Lover?"

The actress replies immediately, "My fans are my lovers. They occupy my heart day and night."

It's typical standard answer for a flower like her.

Cheng Yi replies too honestly, "I've someone I like."

The interviewer's eyes lighten up. This young actor makes a mistake in answering this simple question.

His manager has told him how to answer the interview.

Cheng Yi is too stubborn to lie.

"I won't lie to my fans. I'm in love with someone. No, I don't have a lover yet. My crush doesn't even know about it. We are only friends at this moment."

The manager bites her lips. This is aired live. She couldn't do anything to edit such honest answer.

She checks the Weibo. Cheng Yi lost half of his followers in his fan base. Most of them are girlfriend fans.

She sighs. That silly boy. It's okay to lie to fans. Most actors and actresses spout lies everyday. Just to please their brainless fans.

Just think about it. Who doesn't like someone? Who doesn't want to fall in love?

Yet, idols and actors are prohibited from having a lover. Not until they are too old.

Like thirty five years old or something before their companies agree for their weddings.

Ren is watching the news with her. Hr scratches his head.

He has met Ah Zhan? Where? When? That stupid son of mine. Why can't he be honest to his old father?

Wait. Is it Zhan Yue? Nah, it can't be him. He would be called Ah Yue. Not Ah Zhan. Who is that guy?

Ren would never dream it is him.

The manager glances at Ren. They are so close to each others. She has thought they are lovers.

She says nothing. Don't want to spoil everything for Cheng Yi. Without Ren's financial support, it would be harder to achieve Movie Emperor.

One need acting skills and funds to strive in showbiz. That's why many folks end up hugging golden thighs.

Ren is young and handsome. Superb golden thigh.