31. Final Show Down

Warning : Gore

Their teams manage to solve zombies in batches. They clear route to the pier more than four months later.

Salty breeze strike their nose when they finally reach pier area.

Spring is finally arrive. They somehow survive the harsh cold winter.

Zombies are slower in freezing temperatures. It's easier to eliminate them.

Of course the team has to be careful not to suffer frost bite.

Val rubs his itchy nape. For the last few months he acted pampered to Ross.

He feels goosebumps when he remembered some of his past coquettish actions.

Shameful acts like holding hands during sleep. Or rubbing his head to Ross' chest like a big baby.

He feels he has no face left. He wants to stay away from Ross out of shame.

The minute that Alpha shows up, his determination goes to drain.

Val can't help to rush and hugs him. As if they have been separated for decades and not few hours.

He can't help to be a sticky like plaster Omega.

Never underestimate the strength of a temporary mark.

His reaction is even stronger than what happened with Jerome back then.

Carl thought their pheromones have high degrees matched.

He glances at Ross.

What should I do? I asked Carl and he said I might be allergic to that inhibitor brand. We got no other brand in the base. What about my next heat?

Ross grins and asks, "Are you nervous? Me too."

He holds Val's hand. It looks like Ross is a bit jittery inside. His palm is sweating and trembling a little.

Val blushes deeply when he remembers Ross hugs him to sleep last night.

No Alpha could resist such open temptation.

Ross orders, "Give me a towel."

He covers their heads and hugs his Omega.

A passionate kiss lasts until Val almost runs out of breath. Ross probably won't stop if Val hasn't kept pushing him back.

Another kiss to his forehead after he removes the towel.

His swollen lips show this Omega has been bullied. The proud Alpha smirks when he receives a death stare.

He wants to kiss and hug more. It has to wait until they finish their mission.

As a leader, Ross has the largest responsibility for this raid.

Carl and the nurses are ready in a nearby house. A temporary base has been arranged to handle the casualties.

Nic is responsible for warning the team in the infirmary. He could sense if zombies are heading their way.

Griffin has arranged the old servants from the mansion to guard the human radar. They are loyal folks. He could trust his safety to him.

He caresses Nic's head before leaving.

Carmen greets Griffin sweetly when he passes her. The latter only nods to her. She sighs. Griffin is such a hottie. She wishes to capture such Alpha.

Beatrice rolls her eyes. Her sister is weak against soldier type guys. Can't she see that Alpha is already smitten to Nic?