3.27 Dog Food

Lin Zhan has showed the methods he used to uncover the truth. It includes hiring a detective agency.

"The results are out. The Paparazzi was paid to taint your good name. We could use this evidence to sue him in court."

"Do you know who hired him?" asks Cheng Yi.

"Zhan Yue, the actor. He used another name. The agency tracked the money back to him."

Ren looks nervous. He grabs Cheng Yi's sleeve.

He asks, "Is it because of me?"

Lin Zhan shakes his head.

He answers, "It meant he felt threatened. There were few cases when his past rivals got entangled in troubles. Evil gossips just emerged out of blue. It's his signature..."

Cheng Yi rubs his Gege's head as if calming a little furry animal.

"Gege, it's just normal in showbiz. Nothing new. The strongs always win against the weakling."

Cheng Yi asks the lawyer, "Could we do something to that hypocrite? An eye for an eye. That's my style of living."

"It's hard to find hard evidence against him. His agency will always wipe his butt clean after each mess he created."

"That's because he hasn't kicked a steel plate yet. Qin family isn't going to be bullied."

Lin Zhan glances at Cheng Yi and then Ren. They said a tiger never give birth to a kitten.

People always wonder why Ren is so meek. The answer is simple. He isn't Qin.

The lawyer is one of few folks who knows the secret.

Because Qin father has changed his will. He has left all his company stocks and almost everything to Cheng Yi.

The manor for his wife and ten millions of yuans.

A villa and five millions yuans are given to Ren.

There is a clause states Cheng Yi must take care of Ren and his mother. Or all his money shall be donated to orphanages.

A heart could change after seeing a lot of Money. It's just his precautions.

Lin Zhan shows a pic of a fat woman in his phone.

He explains, "She is Zhan Yue's assistant. She must know a lot of his dirty little secrets. Unfortunately we can't bribe her. Many people have tried. She's just too loyal."

There is her photo, name and job shown in the screen. Her phone numbers is also listed.

Cheng Yi frowns and checks his phone. It's the same number. She was the one who told him about the rape. Ren's mysterious savior.

He says, "I'll contact her. See if she's willing to help us."

"Okay. We will try to negotiate with the Paparazzi. If things won't work, your father is going to buy his workplace. Kick his butt out and let him be unemployment."

"Please do. Someone like that doesn't need to live a better life."

Cheng Yi spends a lot of time talking with the lawyer about the lawsuit.

Ren is sulking.

He spend too much time with both Ah Zhans. What if he fell in love? What should I do? Can't tell him to stop dating because he is a minor...

Cheng Yi is a grown up guy. He has shown his bone age record taken in a hospital to Ren. They both have the same age.

Ren is confused. He plays with his phone. He couldn't focus on the game. He ends up losing and got cursed by his team mates.

"Gege, why are you so quiet today?"

"Kid grew up. Leaving old father behind."

Cheng Yi laughs and hugs Ren. His Gege always acts like an old man when he's upset.

"Gege, I love you."

"You found love and forget your old father..."

A kiss to his head isn't enough to lift his spirit anymore.

A full blown passionate kiss lasts for a long time.

Lin Zhan looks another way. He pulls his tie and leaves after mumbling bathroom.

These two have no compassion for a single dog like him. Lin Zhan sighs. He wipes a hand to his face.

Cheng Yi is just his type. Good looking, smart and not a pushover. Too bad he's already taken. Thought he had a chance.

That's why the young lawyer volunteered to fly to France. To chase the actor.

Ren's face and neck look like a cooked crab after the deed is over.

He pushes Cheng Yi not too hard. The guy doesn't even budge. A sign of his successful exercises in gym.

Cheng Yi used to be a skinny bean sprout. Now he could be a handsome male model. Well, he is number two most successful actor in China.

He looks hurt when he asks, "Gege, do you hate it? I'm not good in kissing yet. Never mind. I just need more practice."

He is going to kiss again.

Ren puts his hand to cover Cheng Yi's lips.

He protests, "You, stop joking! You shouldn't kiss like that. Save it for someone you like."

"Gege, you want me to kiss another man?"

Ren touches his chest. He suddenly feels suffocated.

"No..."

His voice is too small, it's almost inaudible.

Cheng Yi kisses his palm so Ren pulls it away. The latter is glaring at him.

The actor only smirks.

He comments, "What should I do? In this life, I only want to kiss my Gege. He is super adorable and sweet. The best for me."

"Of course. No one as good as me."

The male Peacock is unfolding his tail again. He looks proud. Super cute too.

Cheng Yi wishes he could kiss him again. Gobble him up in bed.

He changes his sitting posture and fixs his shirt to cover up evidence. Don't want Gege to see his big bird in full mode. It might scare him.

System scolds, "Idiot! How could you let him kiss you? Don't you feel disgusted?"

"Honestly, it felt great. I like it."

"Stupid. Don't get into your role too much. Agent, this is just a book."

"I know. Still, his kiss is great."

Cheng Yi could leave the lawsuit to the lawyer. He looks like a capable person.

He only needs to focus on his romance. He needs sexual release. Or he could get impotence from too much fantasies about Gege.

Ren got a message from online friend. He agrees to play a game with him. It's strange. He is a lousy player. Yet, he has many online friends.

Cheng Yi takes a stroll in the Villa and neighborhood. He needs to prepare everything. Can't be too shabby.

It's once for a lifetime.

------------------------
Please vote and comments.

Cheng Yi has a singular mind. His heart could never change after it belongs to someone else.

That's why he suffered a miserable life when he fell for Zhan Yue in original story.

That crook abused his body and mind. Yet, Cheng Yi was unable to forget him and left.

In this new life, he is lucky to found someone like Ren.

If only all the protagonists in dog blood drama have a second chance like him.