3.2 Shou Protagonist

It's still early in the morning. Ren is still sleepy. It's a good life compared to prehistoric age. Nothing beats modern world.

"System, what should we do today? "

"The protagonist will show up today."

Ren remembers the first part of the book.

The MC is a shou. His Auntie raised him up. Now she is ill and has to be hospitalized.

He dropped out from junior high school. He got a job when he met a pervert director.

The child actor got molested. It's one of the highlight in the book. How he always hate his body for tempting others into crimes.

Ren rises from bed and washes his face. He changes his pajamas into black T-shirt and blue jeans.

A pairs of limited edition sneakers complete his fashion.

068 asks, "Where are you going?"

"To save a poor mutt."

"You can't. It's an important event in this book."

"Are you that heartless? He is only fourteen. Can't you save him before his life got ruined?"

"Fine."

Ren can't drive a car. His driving license is useless. He asks a driver to send him to his destination.

His poor Porsche has been sent away for repairs.

The system gives directions until they reach Downtown. The buildings here have seen better days. Some of them look like abandoned ones.

"Young Master, our Qin group is going to build new building soon. This place would be revived"

"Stop. Wait here. I won't be long."

The pervert director and his team broke into this place. The crews are making indecent immoral movie.

"Left. Straight for ten meters. Turn right."

The system sounds like a sexy voice GPS narrator. No one in this world could hear him.

"No! I don't want... Help!"

Ren rushes into a broken hut. Fortunately the door is already rotten and easily destroyed in one kick.

He punches a fat middle aged guy. He pulls up the protagonist from a dirty mattress.

The MC shou is still underage kid. He is only 163 cm tall. He looks skinny like a wrinkled bean sprout.

He got few bruises all over his body.

The pervert director sneers when he sees the newcomer.

Porcelain like skin. Bright eyes. Angelic face. This is his dream shou.

"Beauty. I could make you famous. Why don't you act in my movie?"

"Scram!"

The crews are trying to get him.

Fortunately the old driver got worried and secretly follows him. The black belt karate uncle easily subdues all of them. Including the pervert director.

Ren orders, "Call the police."

He gives a short version of the event.

The shou protagonist got scared and escaped during the chaos. He runs like a wounded deer.

Ren is having a hard time to follow him. He finally lost him.

He curses, "Is he a reincarnation of cheetah?"