3.28 Wisteria

(NSFW at the end of chapter)

There is a huge Wisteria tree in Grandpa's garden. He said it's even older than him. It has been here before the Villa was built.

Wisteria represents good luck, longevity, last for a long time or simply forever.

Cheng Yi couldn't think of a better place for his wedding proposal. He is getting anxious because they're going back to China soon.

He would be too busy to deal with his romance problem. His Gege is just too dense. You can't say it in a roundabout way.

Ren is staring at the Wisteria tree. It's huge. It would take three of him to circle the trunk.

Cheng Yi calls, "Gege, I love you."

"I love you too, Cheng Yi."

Cheng Yi holds his hand. He kisses his palm and stares at his face. His light. The one who sheds hope to his dark lonely world.

"Will you marry me, Gege?"

"Huh?"

His face looks blank. Like a meme.

Where am I? Who am I? What happened?

That kind of meme.

"068, I seemed to misheard it... Am I going deaf?"

"He proposed to you. Reject the brat."

"No, wait. This is good. He won't be with Ah Zhan."

Ren has been worrying sick the storyline would go back to original one. Where Cheng Yi got abused and disfigured.

He replies confidently, "Yes."

"Really? You aren't lying to me, are you?"

"I promise to be a good husband."

Cheng Yi bursts tears of happiness. He has a hunch Gege would reject him coldly. They could have drifted apart.

068 scolds, "Idiot!"

"068, this is perfect. I will become the best gong for him. He would be pampered and live a good life."

"You, a gong? Which part?"

No more response from the system. He is too angry to scold the foolish agent. Too entangled with storyline will make one lost his objective.

They are holding hands while walking back to the Villa.

Cheng Yi plants some kisses on his Gege's face few times. He couldn't stop smiling.

Ren smiles too.

Cheng Yi doesn't waste any chance. The next morning they already go to register their marriage in Paris.

Almost nobody knows him in Paris. Yet, it is good to be cautious. As a famous actor, Cheng Yi makes necessary precautions.

Face mask. Sunglasses. The usual stuffs.

When they got into the building, Cheng Yi changes his sunglasses with a square black rimmed one.

Ren chuckles. His soon to be husband looks like a nerd with such glasses. A handsome one though.

There is no time to make new tuxedos so they just wear casual ones. For second rich generations, they are frugal folks.

Especially Cheng Yi, because he used to be a poor guy in the past.

Cheng Yi signs the marriage certificate. He touches the paper as if convincing he isn't dreaming.

Ren glances at him after he signs it.