3.18 Closer

A little bit of NSFW in the middle

Cheng Yi's part is almost over.

The shooting is scheduled outdoors. It is snowing right now. It will make a good rivalry act.

Male lead #3 glares at Zhan Yue. The bastard doesn't understand how lucky he is. To accept love from FL.

They are arguing for a while just like in script.

Cheng Yi shoves Zhan Yue back. His strength is a bit larger than necessary.

Zhan Yue falls on his butt. His gaze looks upward.

Cheng Yi looks like a frustrated teen boy in love. His face shows bitterness. Unable to show affection to the girl he loves.

"You ungrateful..."

Zhan Yue suddenly rises and tackles him down. The action isn't in the script.

A small flower pot crashes down next to them.

If Zhan Yue hadn't helped him, Cheng Yi's head would have been hit. He might suffer worst head concussion.

Worst, he might be dead.

Cheng Yi mumbles with pale face, "Thank you..."

"No need. I would have done it to anyone. Even a stranger."

Zhan Yue improvises on spot. The act and line weren't on script. The fallen flower pot was an accident.

"CUT!"

The director asks, "You two, okay?"

Both actors look shocked but they nod their heads in unison.

Cheng Yi says again, "Thank you."

"Don't mention it. I'm just glad you're okay."

Cheng Yi's heart is throbbing. The actor is just too handsome. If he hadn't fallen for his Gege, he might have fallen for Zhan Yue.

He touches his chest because he feels warmth in his heart.

The director gives them an hour break to rest. He scolds the crews for almost deathly accident.

Ren has left the RV. He heard the commotion earlier. A crew member tells him about the accident. He rushes and hugs Cheng Yi.

Cheng Yi is okay. That's good. This book can't go on if he's dead.

068 mocks, "The protagonist won't die that easily. He has the luck."

"That's true. Yet, he still suffered in the original book world."

"That's because the author has hidden tendency of a sadist."

They both curse the author in their hearts.

Zhan Yue is sipping a cup of coffee. He feels warmer.

This idol romance drama isn't his choice. The company assigned it for him because of empty slot of time.

His newest movie would begin in spring time. He is looking forward for it. The movie is an adapted from IP Novel. It's very popular one.

He glances at Cheng Yi. The rookie actor is still chatting with his Gege. He is comforting him at this moment.

Zhan Yue chuckles. His body reacts out of his instincts.

Well, this savior act might work well for him. Both of Cheng Yi and Ren have lowered down their guards toward him.

Ren invites Zhan Yue to dinner as a gratitude. He booked a nearby restaurant just for the three of them.

It can't be helped. Zhan Yue is just too popular.

BBQ restaurant has many tasty dishes despite it isn't one of Michelin restaurants. It's just a simple family diner close to the set.

Zhan Yue is a bit surprised in heart. He thought someone like Ren would never set foot in such humble place. This is Qin Prince. The most richest second generation in China.

Ren is eating until his cheeks are bulging like a greedy hamster. Cheng Yi can't help it. He pokes to the soft cheek.

He teases, "Gege, eat slowly. No one would steal from you."

"En."

Ren lowers down his head and munches his meal.

It's his bad habit from Apocalypse days. When he faces tasty foods, he will gobble them up. Before others could snatch it away from him.

Ross teases him few times about this bad habit.

Zhan Yue dips a slice of beef into sauce. He munches them. His mind has wandered off.

Cheng Yi and Ren are both good looking ones. Zhan Yue would love having them in his bed. To plunder them. Begging for his mercy.

Alas!

Reality is cruel. One of them is Qin Prince. Zhan Yue can't touch him so easily. The other one is an underage minor.

He can't touch them. Not without risking his career.

Zhan Yue could only lament for his fate.

He takes a nap after the meal is over.

Back in his RV. He closes his eyes. His mind wanders back to those handsome shous.

(NSFW)

Cheng Yi is whimpering under him. He cries for mercy when Zhan Yue got deeper.

"More... Deeper... Oooh... You got me..."

Ren is kissing Zhan Yue. Asking for his attention. The actor chuckles. He pinches his cherries and plays with them.

"Be gentle... Ah Zhan... "

He is going to take the Qin Prince next.

"Zhan Yue. You got a call..."

The ugly bitch ruined his fine day again.

Zhan Yue would have fired her for multiple times if he could. Sometimes he imagined of murdering her. Chop her up and feeds stray dogs.

The actor grumbles when he picks up his phone.

His manager whines as usual. Asking him to wrap up work. So he could take more ads in his empty slots.

The company is working him like a mule. He is a slave to those greedy goblins.

Zhan Yue forces a smile. He could be rude to his assistant. Not to his gold level manager.

His chance to work for big block buster movies depend on this disgusting fellow.

"Of course. The shooting went well. Everything shall be wrapped up in a week."

The phone call ends.

Zhan Yue stops smiling. He glares at his assistant.

"Scram! Don't disturb me until my scene arrives."

The assistant leaves like a beaten dog. Zhan Yue smiles and polite to everyone else. He only acts rude to her.

In his self made dictionary, ugly folks have no human rights.

The assistant grits her teeth. Lately she dreams about butchering the actor. He would squeal like a pig under her knife.

Zhan Yue goes back to his daydream. He got two excellent shous waiting for his care.

The assistant is busy slaying Zhan Yue in her mind. Cut his meat slice by slice.

It's happy day in their daydreams.

-------------------------
Please vote and comments.

After saving Cheng Yi, Zhan Yue got closer to him. The newbie asked a lot of acting tips from him in later dates. Not knowing about Zhan Yue and his evil erotica fantasies.