5. Survivors

They spent a lot of time removing the barricades at staircase away. It's the usual routine everytime they venture out or return to base.

Ross complaints, "If only we could make barricade move on their own..."

Eddie asks, "You mean like a wall? If only one of us got Earth power, we could build it easily."

Val smirks and taps on his shoulder. The power is granted after he writes with his pen.

Eddie burps and a lump of soil emerges beneath his feet.

"Awesome!" comments him.

He waves his hand and a thick earthen wall is formed in front of him.

Eddie is panting soon afterwards. He is exhausted after creating thick walls to fortify the stairs.

His sister complaints, "When I could get my power?"

Val tilts his head. He glances at her.

She is cute. Could she fill the role of FL? Ross, are you blind? He doesn't even look at her. Wonder what kind of divine Goddess could move his heart?

Val sighs. The process of finding FL is still endless.

Ross steals few glances at Val. It seems the Omega is still mad at him. He seldom talks to him on his own initiative.

Jerome smirks. He got his eyes on the Omega too.

Competition? It will be more thrilling for him.

They break into a nearby house and kill the zombies trapped inside.

Steel pipes are still the best murder weapon for them. Fortunately the zombies are slow motion monsters.

Jessie avoids a zombie's claws.

She scolds, "Jerome! Be careful! One scratch and you joined them!"

"No way! I'm too fast for them!"

Among them, Jerome is the most reckless fighter. He could head into a bunch of zombies just to steal the start. Killing them to impress the little Omega.

Unfortunately Val doesn't even notice his bravery. His mind is focus in the plot and his progress.

He cries inwardly.

It's so hard to find the FL. Is Ross asexual? Or abstinent man? Why he never show interest on the girls? That's it. I just have keep collecting girls. One of them might be the FL.

Jessie sighs when she stares at a nearby model house. She has dreamed to own one of them in the future. That's what motivated her to study hard.

Val notices the unit. When they are leaving, he waves his hand.

The others don't notice a house is missing from the neighborhood. As if it never existed. Only leaving an empty space behind.

The small house got transported to his space. It's better than to build one from bamboo. Val is no capable builder.

The house got full furniture because it serves as a show unit. There is daylight in his space. The solar panel makes the electricity work.