2.3 Great Escape

Rohr always competes with Dwight since they learned to walk. From girls they dated to games they hunted. He vowed to eliminate this rival for life.

Their Chief is getting old. Dwight and Rohr are competing to be the next one in this tribe. Only the strongest man could inherit the title.

The tribesmen will vote based on games they hunt.

After Dwight got injured, he hasn't hunted anymore. The numbers are dwindling.

Rohr games will surpass him in few days.

Lately, Dwight looks in better condition. There is a rumor he will start hunting again.

Rohr doesn't want to loose. He sneaks into Dwight's cave when he's called away by the present Chief.

There must be a secret for his miraculous healing.

Dwight is nearly incapable of switching back to his human form anymore.

Rohr lifts a big stone on top of a basket. The lid suddenly pushes open from inside.

A plump radish jumps out and lands on his right foot.

Rohr felt pain and accidentally releases the big stone. It falls straight to his left foot.

A loud scream is heard from Dwight's cave.

The radish has run out and he looks around. Orcs are staring at him with widened eyes. They look hungry.

Rad dashes away with Orcs behind him.

Where to hide if you're being chased?

Of course the safest place.

The Orcs are dumbfounded when Rad dives into a pile of freshly picked radishes.

Dwight has seen the whole event. He has tried to catch the naughty ginseng. He sniffs and chooses his Radish.

Rad is relieved when Dwight grabs a plump radish next to him. It's a good thing he has taken a bath. His scent isn't as strong as usual.

He sneaks away when Dwight chooses few more radishes that look like him.

After leaving the tribal ground, Rad transforms back to human.

068 mocks, "Aren't you going to cover up? Your bird is dangling for everyone to see."

Your bird is dangling. Your whole family is dangling birds.

Rad has seen tribal skirts worn by tribesmen. Some of them are made from animal skins. Others use dried grasses.

He focuses and few green leaves grow near his crotch. They cover up his genital and ass.

He rubs his stomach. He looks around for foods.

"Ten meters to the right. Yes. That one. You could eat it."

System is waiting patiently. He laughs heartily when Rad eats a papaya, it's skin and seeds.

"Silly. Peel off it's skin first."

Rad spits around before he continues eating. As a ginseng spirit, he doesn't like to eat meats. Only vegetarian lifestyle.

Dwight has transformed back to his animal form. His body has grown bigger after drinking milk (ginseng essences). It's a sign of his full recovery.

He sniffs the ground and snorts. His eyes squint. This ginseng is going to accept punishment for escaping.

The silly ginseng is still strolling in the jungle.

Gigantic trees taller than skyscrapers in modern world. Even a fungus is a lot taller than him.