3.14 Zhan Yue

Cheng Yi smiles and drinks a bottle of vitamin C. He makes a pose and it's over.

He got three ads from Qin business groups. All of them are foods and drinks. Suitable for a new rookie like him.

Most of big ads have been given to famous actors and actresses.

The small studio is warm enough. Cheng Yi doesn't feel cold despite harsh winter wind is blowing outdoors.

The ads got wrapped up.

Ren is talking to secretary Gao again. He failed to secure more ads for Cheng Yi. He looks like a defeated male peacock with his tail down.

Cheng Yi snuggles to him. Their bodies are hidden behind their car.

He praises, "Gege is the best."

Ren caresses his head. His chest is puffed up. If he's a real peacock, his tail would be unfolded and spreaded.

Yes, your father is the best one. You won't suffer, my son.

They hug each others without a care for the world.

A cold wind blows and they both shiver.

"Let's go in. Don't let uncle driver wait too long," says Ren.

"Okay. What do we eat, Gege? I want beef. Lots of them."

"Sure. Anything you wanna eat."

They pick a good BBQ restaurant based on online comments.

Ren got a call from his Dad. He is summoned home to stay for few days. His parents miss him a lot.

Cheng Yi looks lonely when Ren leaves their apartment.

Ren promises, "I will be back before you know it."

"How long are you going to leave?"

"Four."

Cheng Yi looks miserable as if he's going to cry his heart out.

"Three. I can't promise more than that."

"Okay, Gege. Please be safe."

"You too. Uncle driver will take you anywhere you needed. Just give him a call. I'm staying at home."

Cheng Yi nods his head. He doesn't plan to go out without his Gege. It won't be any fun.

He receives a call after Ren leaves.

"Oh, director. Yes. I got no job for now... An audition. Of course. Thank you for the opportunity!"

There is an open audition for male lead #3. It's an idol drama. No complicated script. Most actors and actresses are newcomers like him.

Cheng Yi thanks the director few more times before the phone call ends.

He grasps his phone and closes his eyes.

A new job opportunity. His Gege would be thrilled when he nailed this job.

Cheng Yi reads the sample of the script. He chooses few scenes and memorizes the lines.