3.24 Busking

"Mr. Qin, no, Dad. I want to ask you something."

"Sure. Anything."

"I don't want to be Ren's brother."

Father Qin looks shocked. Although Ren isn't his flesh and blood, he loves him. Not less than his own son.

He has been wishing both sons live happily like real family.

Cheng Yi sighs. His old man looks pale and almost fainted.

He adds, "I want to be his husband."

The businessman has withstand many stormy events in his life. He nearly got bankrupt several times.

His legs lost strength and he sits down on couch.

This punch from his son is a nasty blow.

Qin father suddenly chuckles. He laughs like a mad man.

In short, they have been raising their son in law. What a joke.

"Did Ren know?"

"Not yet. I'm convinced I will win his heart."

"Don't force him. Promise?"

"Of course."

Cheng Yi adds, "No need to broadcast me as the real son. I don't want Gege to be bullied again. Tonight is a good example."

"Hmm... It won't be fair to you..."

"Just announce me as your good son in law when the day comes."

Dad sighs. He is silent for few minutes as if contemplating it.

He looks defeated when he comments, "Let's do it your way. Just don't force yourself to him."

"Of course not. I love Gege."

This conversation happened last night after Cheng Yi took drunkard Ren home. Ren has no idea he's going to become someone's wifey in near future.

Two days later, they got into a plane to Paris, France.

Grandpa Qin has summoned them. He has been staying in France since he married a younger wife five years ago.

He is thrilled to have another grandson.

Cheng Yi has no schedule left so he agreed to a tour abroad.

His Gege needs a change of environment. Ren is a bit gloomy after knowing he isn't a biological son.

Cheng Yi stares at Ren's butt. He gulps.

Sexy ass. That's the only way to describe it.

They are going to board a plane soon. To Paris, France.

The detective found out they have been swapped since birth. It meant Cheng Yi is already adult.

Ren is only one month older than him.

Auntie has registered Cheng Yi four years younger than his real age. To prevent suspicion on her. She was the Nanny back then.

Cheng Yi looks gloomy. He wants to ask Auntie. The woman has been missing after the detective tried to ask her some questions.

He scratches his head. No need to think about the reason. At least they must have great time abroad.

At first they play games and watch movies available in plane. Soon things start to get boring.

They ended up spent most time sleeping in plane.

Ren stretches his body. He feels stiff. He eats three milk toffee candies to feel better. Rabbit brand. The best thing ever.