2.5 End Of Me

Dwight offers some meats to Rad but the latter refuses it.

The ginseng prefers to eat bananas as usual.

Dwight got some radishes from his friends. They found the veggies in the plains.

He offers one radish to the ginseng.

Rad grabs it. He pours some water from an earth jar and washes it clean. He bites it and starts to eat.

Dwight chuckles. Most men don't wash the foods before eating them raw.

People in prehistoric era don't have hygiene concept. They got used to eat everything raw.

Someone calls him from outside the cave. It's Gizelle.

Dwight goes out to meet him. The latter asks for some meats.

"Oh, sorry. I made them into jerkies. I'll give you some after next hunt."

Gizelle looks sullen when he leaves the spot.

Dwight scratches his head. This Guide is very popular. Almost everyone wants to have him as life partner.

The old him also participated in the pursuit. He often gave Gizelle the best meats available.

Rohr has seen the whole incident from a distance. He squints his eyes. He loves Gizelle and he hates Dwight to the bones.

Dwight returns and finds his ginseng half asleep.

He has no interest to Gizelle anymore.

This silly ginseng is very cute.

The strong Sentinel hugs Rad to sleep. He is very careful not to hurt him.

Dwight takes Rad in his next hunt as usual. He hunted a raptor and got slightly injured. He kneels down and begins to chop it.

A sharp axe got thrown and hits his back. Dwight pulls it out and tosses it away. The handle is tainted with blood.

The attacker in Rohr. He is going to finish him off. He hears footsteps so he keeps hiding.

Some men are heading this way. Rohr decides to flee before someone found out about the assassination.

Rad transforms into a human being. He plucks his hair and tries to stop the bleeding. The wound is deeper than the last one from the Crocodile.

Dwight might died from such heavy wound.

There is no real medicine in this era. Only prayers and some medicinal herbs. No antibiotics to fight infected wounds.

He has run out of hair.

The bleeding still won't stop.

068 comments, "Try to lie next to him. Gather up your essence to the wound."

Question marks appear on the ginseng head.

"Transfer body heat. Quickly."

The ginseng lies down and hugs Dwight. It's the first time he does it.

Rad closes his eyes. His consciousness drifts away when he feels drained.

Some folks from tribesmen are gathering foods. One of the is Gizelle.

He found injured Dwight and almost got panic.

Gizelle notices the plump radish like as few hundred years ginseng. He thinks their deity must have favored Dwight.

He chops the ginseng and squashs it into pulps. He feeds some of them to Dwight and applies the rest to his injured back.

Gizelle calls the others and they carry the big Sentinel home.