3.9 Pay For It

A fresh looking guy is sitting in front of a white grand piano. The music is slow and simple. Yet, it sounds a bit elegant in the ears.

Ren opens his mouth and begins to sing.

A quiet lonely night
I reminisce the past
Glorious Day
Forever gone

I like the present me
Humble and ordinary
Just a nobody

I like the present me
Calm and peaceful night

Alone
Just myself
It's enough

The song depicts a person in a lonely night. Someone whom has fallen from height. Alone and yet not in despair.

Alone and he found peace in his life.

The piano music keeps on playing until the end.

Ren smiles and stands up. He bows toward the camera.

He says, "Thanks for all your support. I have a good life now."

He makes a hand gesture and the recording ends.

Ren asks nervously, "Well?"

It takes few minutes before Cheng Yi could responses, "Gege, you are an amazing singer. You shouldn't have quitted singing."

Ren chuckles. He feels nervous during the shooting. Fortunately there are only two of them here.

He asks, "Could you please edit it? I'm going to upload it in my Weibo."

"Okay. Give me half an hour. I'm going to make the best edited version first."

Ren rubs his head.

After meeting his die hard fan, his mind is very active. Lyrics keep on popping when he's doing daily activities.

Not many folks know about his composing abilities.

Ren could play piano very well. He won Beijing city championship in the past. He didn't pursue piano music any further. Because his passion is in singing.

Weibo explodes after the song is uploaded.

"Our little Prince has matured!"

"Cub, mom is proud of you!"

Many of his mom fans left a message to support him. They hope he will comeback to showbiz again.

Cheng Yi frowns but he says nothing. As his fan, he wishes Gege would continue singing. Yet, he fears Ren won't have time for him anymore.

He asks, "Gege, are you going back to be as singer?"

"Yeah."

Ren smirks.

He asks, "Why?"

"Nothing. I'm happy for you."

Ren has decided to upload a single each year. He doesn't need the money. Just some sort of payment for his die hard fans.

No need for a concert. He is going to be a singer whom lives a buddhist life (no ambition).