3.4 The Spy

Auntie Zhang is a middle aged woman. She's sent by his mom as spy.

Mom thought Ren is in love. She needs to examine his gong before his love got deepened.

Too many shous got hurt by scumbag gongs. You could read how many tragedies in Danmei novels.

Auntie Zhang cleans up the apartment and cooks for them. She finally meets the other occupant in the apartment.

After her job is done, she leaves. In an elevator, she calls her employer.

"Ma'am, we are wrong. Prince didn't live in cohabitation with his gong. The other one is shorter than him. He looks frail and a bit too skinny."

Mom sighs. She has hoped her son falls in love with a decent guy.

It seems they are bumping numbers (double zeroes). Her son has found a sister.

In Danmei novels, the gong must be taller than the shou. It's number one rule.

He will have broad shoulders and narrow waist. Reverse triangle body.

Most of them are cold beauties. Probably face paralysis type of man.

"Okay. Continue observing. Tell me if he acts unusual. Send me a pic if he take any guy home."

"Yes, Ma'am. I won't let our precious Prince fall for indecent guy."

This old servant watched him grow up from a toddler. She feels he is like her son.

The spy got off work and goes home.

Ren opens the lid and sniffs it. The foods look delicious. It's good to have a rich father. Everything is affordable.

He glances at Cheng Yi. The latter look back at him.

My son. I will raise him up to be a super famous Movie Emperor.

Cheng Yi might vomit if he knew. Ren is only four years older than him. Definitely not his father.

It's good to be a rich kid. Ren launches few torpedoes for online authors and binge readings few books.

I can't believe Danmei books could be so fascinating.

He yawns. It's already past 1 AM.

068 scolds, "Go to sleep. I don't want to see your panda eyes."

"Okay."

Ren turns off his phone and collapses in bed. He is snoring few minutes later.

"You forgot to brush your teeth. Lazy salted fish."

The ball of light emits few sparks.

A quilt covers up Ren. The light has been turned off.

"Don't blame me when you got toothache."

The ball of light vanishes back into his body.

Ren mumbles in his sleep. He is smiling widely, probably he is having a good dream.

He wakes up in mid morning. His stomach is rumbling for foods.