27. Go Out For A Date

Eddie waves his hands. Thick earth walls surround their base, adding another layer of protection for them.

The survivors clap their hands, thanking him for the new wall.

Eddie wipes his sweaty forehead. His power has grown a lot stronger. He feels he could build another layer tomorrow.

He is resting when suddenly a bright yellow car crashes to his new built wall. Fortunately it doesn't crumble upon hard impact.

A man rushes out from it.

He yells, "Get away!"

The car trunk suddenly explodes. The metal shards got crushed to bits.

Other metallic objects around them got twisted or compressed into weird lumps.

A woman is standing on the broken car roof. Her hands on her waist.

"Dumped me into a trunk, eh? Did you eat a dragon liver?"

Brad falls to his knees, pleading for mercy. His sergeant is staring down at him like a Barbarian Queen.

He gulps and presses his hands together. The pleading posture looks ridiculous for someone tough looking like him.

"Nike. Sarge. I were wrong. Forgive me..."

A road sign next to him got twisted into weird looking belt. More steel items around them got compressed.

The iron belt ties around Brad like a chain.

Veronica pulls the end of the belt. She forces him to move behind her like a prisoner. She is walking toward the base.

Brad exhales. He holds his breath when she stops moving.

She says, "It seems I have been too lenient on you, soldier. Time to give you special training tomorrow."

Brad gulps. He regrets not leaving this demonic sergeant behind. Maybe he won't see another sunlight again.

The others looks shocked.

Val only shakes his head. These Alphas are hooked into BSDM scenes. He has seen their whipping session before.

Ross accepts them into his base. He gives them two bedrooms next to each others.

Veronica takes a short break before she goes to find Ross again.

Brad got left behind like unwanted puppy. He is sulking alone, still trapped in the iron belt.

Ross is talking to Eddie when she arrives.

She asks, "Do you have a plan to gather goods?

"We have salvaged many places. It's hard to find targets..."

"How about the Pier?"

Pier is the entry of imported goods. There would be export ones too. It's a good place to harvest stuffs.

Unfortunately it would be a dangerous zone too.

Ross shakes his head.