2.1 Prehistoric Age

Agent #013 looks around. He is in the middle of nowhere. Tall gigantic trees are everywhere around him. This place looks like a jungle.

He looks upward.

Ancient tree is towering over him. It looks very similar to Tree of knowledge. His birth mother.

He tries to move but failed.

Eh? Why I can't move?

He taps his pen to air.

Title: Prehistoric Age
Words: 3,000
Difficulty: Unknown
Tags: Dinosaurs, prehistoric, orcs,???,???

This is Pangeae Continent. The dinosaurs have just perished. Barbaric orcs roam the land.

The description is too short. A sign of an amateur writer.

Agent #013 checks his body. His arms look super white and plump. Definitely not human being. His legs are buried in the ground.

Eh? Am I a.... Radish?

Some characters aren't humans. It's common knowledge for all agents. That's why he could remain calm.

As usual, he takes over a nameless cannon fodder.

Well, my name shall be Rad. Abbreviated from Radish.

The radish bathes on morning sunlight. He drinks dews fallen from the ancient tree. It feels like his past old days with Tree of knowledge.

Except he used to be a fruit hanging on the tree. He slept for years in the pod. Listening to the tree, departing it's vast knowledge to all agents.

Agent #013 feels sleepy and falls a sleep. It feels like a very short time. Although three months have passed.

Suddenly he feels extreme pain. Someone has brutally unrooted him just now. His roots are dangling in the air.

The culprit looks around and dashes away with a plump white radish on his back. He runs fast as if breaking records.

Half an hour later, they arrive in a small cave.

Rad got thrown to the ground. Sharp teeth chomp down on him.

Pain! Ugh! Help!

The culprit is non human being. He looks like a wild cat. He keeps on licking and biting Rad.

A horn is blown. The wild cat raises his head. He releases the plump radish and leaps to cave entrance.

He walks out, leaving the radish behind.

Rad tries to get up. He tries to move his limbs. He has to get out of here.

POOF!

After the smoke disappears, the plump radish transforms into a human like being. Totally naked one.

Rad checks himself. He lost few chunks of meats on his ass and limbs.

The wild cat has returned. He stops walking when he sees a good looking young man in his cave.

His skin is white and dazzling. His face looks gentle. A fairy like guy.

The wild cat growls softly out of instincts.

Rad is surprised. He tries to escape. His limbs failed him. He falls down and transforms back into a plump looking white radish.

The wildcat shows his fangs.

Rad closes his eyes and submits to his fate.

Death before he could continue the tale. It will be black spot in history.