3.17 First Kiss

Ren taps his finger on a table. He looks impatient. Finally his phone screen shows result.

85

He sighs. He erases the record and starts singing again.

068 mocks, "Can't you do any better? You are a singer."

"Shut up."

Ren tries hard not to sing out of tune this time. Hard efforts paid off. The singing app gives him ninety as score.

He strives to be a good singer. This app is like his informal instructor.

He takes a look through a window.

It's snowing outside. It must be freezing. It's cozy and warm in here.

"Money changes everything."

Ren chuckles. His Dad spoiled him a lot. He bought this luxurious RV for him when he hears Ren often visits a shooting set.

Compares to Zhan Yue's or others', his RV stands out like a sore thumb.

It's like compared a toad to swan.

Ren touches the comfy bed and rolls for a while.

"Childish," mocks 068.

"You aren't the one suffered in book worlds."

No response from the annoying system.

Ren giggles and he keeps teasing the system. Finally a ball of light comes out.

068 presses him on bed. Their faces are so close that Ren could feel his breath on his face.

Ren gasps and his face reddened. He was married to Ross for few years. He can't help it. The system resembles him too much.

A kiss to his red lips.

"Your face is red. Are you thinking about something dirty, agent?"

"Get off me!"

His bird got caught. Ren gasps and plays dead as usual.

The firm grip presses harder. Rubbing him up and down.

"Tch! Nuisance..."

The system vanishes.

The door to RV is open. Cheng Yi walks in. He shudders and wipes some snows on his hat.

"It's so cold... Gege, are you okay?"

Cheng Yi tilts his head. His Gege is lying on bed with flushed cheeks. His hair is messy. His clothes are wrinkled. As if he just had rolled in bed with someone else.

He exhales.

His Gege won't be so cheap. The guy must have rolled in bed on his own as usual. He is that childish in heart.

"Are you done yet?"

"Unfortunately no. I still have some scenes left. Gege, could I ask a favor? A huge one."

"Sure. How much?"

"No money could make up for it."

Ren frowns.

This sounds serious. Did he gamble and loose a lot of money? No gambling. I have to install it into his mind.

Cheng Yi gulps and gathers up his courage.

"Gege, there is a kiss scene later."

He lowers his head and looks at his shoes.

He confesses, "Could you be my training partner?"