3.15 NSFW

Only for adults. No underage.

"Gosh! No more! Oohh..."

Zhan Yue mocks, "Didn't you come for this? Let me f*ck you to death!"

The shou grips bedsheet. He gasps and moans continously. Something is wrong with Zhan Yue tonight. He treats him like a male hooker.

The thick male rod kept plundering deeper and deeper.

The shou gasps.

Zhan Yue mocks, "Did you see the light? Are you in Heaven yet? It's here, isn't it?"

He plunges deeper.

The shou pleads, "Yes! Oooh... Zhan Yue..."

The actor lifts the shou's legs to his shoulders. He got in deeper and kept ramming into him.

"No... I can't... No... Ooohh..."

The shou is drooling. He must have gotten out of his mind.

Everyone in the circle knows Zhan Yue is super good in bed. All of them are willing to be his bed partner. The shou is one of few lucky ones.

The actor is very picky about his sex friends.

No date available. Only phone calls when he needs sex. Every shou knows the drill.

Zhan Yue mocks, "I'm going to make your hole loosened up like a Granny."

"Yeah... Just give it to me."

The shou is thrown back to bed. He raises his butt and spreads his cheeks.

The actor sticks his rod into him again. He takes him from behind.

The shou grabs bed sheet and crumples it.

Zhan Yue holds his plump ass and changes into sitting position. He got in deeper.

The shou is whimpering. He has been impaled. The thick and long meat rod is too much for him.

The actor grabs the shou's manhood. He jacks him up and down. The shou shoots in his hand.

"You made my hand dirty. Lick it clean."

The shou licks his own cum when Zhan Yue offers his hand. He still has to suffer the heavenly torture.

Zhan Yue is crazy tonight. He is super wild. He won't stop until the shou is weeping and pleading for mercy.

The actor sighs. This guy isn't as good as that kid. He can't cry prettier like him.

He wasted two condoms on this shou.

It's over between them.

The sex was fun. He doesn't care about this poor shou anymore. He already got what he wanted from him.

The poor shou probably won't be able to walk tomorrow. Not his problem. He only needed his hole earlier.

He wears back his clothes. He opens door slightly. He takes a peek. No one in the corridor. Can't never be too careful about paparazzis.