Birthday

"Mew Suppasit was born into a stone-hearted family. They were all rude, arrogant, and unkind, but as the richest and most powerful family, nobody dared to even touch a single strand of their hair. It was Mew's 22nd birthday, and they were all gathered in the hall for the celebration.

Many girls and gay individuals were trying to impress Mew, but he was simply annoyed and wanted nothing more than to go back to his room to smoke cigarettes and play games.

"Mew, my son, come here," his dad said with a fake smile plastered on his face called him closer...

Rolling his eyes, Mew reluctantly walked towards his dad, expecting yet another big lecture.

"On this big day, I want you to give a big surprise,and that's guy" his dad gestured towards a tall, thin boy with a frightened expression,lean body and bambi eyes.

"What's this?" Mew asked, scrutinizing the boy from head to toe with a confusion and disgust.

"He's your escort. Since you've turned 22, I think you need one. Go and enjoy; he will serve and assist you with everything." his shameless dad declared, prompting applause and cheers from the assembled guests.

Mew glanced at the boy, then turned and signaled one of his bodyguards to bring the boy to his room. Entering his room, Mew immediately lit a cigarette and collapsed onto his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

After a few minutes, the thin boy timidly entered the room, his fingers fidgeting nervously as he kept his gaze lowered.

"Strip" Mew said still focusing on his cigarette.

The boy's eyes widened with shock, and he looked up, shivering at his words. He was scared and shocked by the statement.

"W-what?" The boy Asked stuttering looking at Mew with with his big bambi eyes while biting his lips.

Mew smirked and walking towards his wine counter,he pulled out a mini bottle and gulped it down in one go...

"I said strip you slut!" shouted mew while clenching his jaw and glaring at the boy...

The boy's eyes widened with shock, and he looked up, shivering at his words. He was scared and shocked by the statement.

Mew took bold steps towards the boy.He grabbed the boy and effortlessly tossed him onto the bed. The boy landed with a bounce.

He uttered sharply, "When I said, 'Shut up! Then slut, you need to do that, okay,'" as he pressed his body against him.

"I-i-i am sorry"The boy cried under MEW's body begging him to let go.

"Why are you here then? Why did you agree to come if you didn't want to?" asked Mew, pinning the boy more harshly.

"I didn't wanted to but my father sold me"he said while crying...

"Oh then you expect me to take you here and do nothing" asked mew and the boy nodded in agreement innocently...

"Fuck off"mew said and began to kiss the boy's neck forcefully while holding his both hands up but other Moment,he noticed that the boy under him has already passed out...

"Shit! What the fuck is this?" Mew cursed as he yanked the boy's body away from his bed and threw him on the floor.

He came out of his room and walked into the hall where his dad was having conversations with his friends and family beside him.

"What the fuck was that? This boy is too young. How can you make him my escort if he's not willing to do it?" yelled Mew in his dad's face.

"If he's not giving you consent, then man up and do whatever you want. If not, then just throw him to one of our men or throw him out," his dad said, sipping his wine.

"Yes, Suppasit, and if you don't have that much strength or guts, give that cute guy to me. I would love to make him mine," his stepbrother said mockingly.

"I would rather kill him with my own hands than give him to you. What's mine is mine. You can't take it. For example, this house and everything belongs to me. So please don't ask for more, loser," Mew smirked and turned around.

His stepbrother Luke tightened his grip on the glass and was about to say something when his mother signaled him to keep quiet.

As a single and the only heir of the Jongcheveevat family, everything belongs to him. That's why no one in this family tries to mess with him. His stepmother and his stepbrother can't do anything, as Mew's father only gives attention to his own son, who's Mew, as Luke isn't his own son.

Mew was fuming in anger. He immediately walked into his room and looked at the boy who was on the ground. He kicked his legs, and the boy winced in pain, holding his legs.

"Don't you fucking mess up with me. Go change your dress and sleep on the couch. I will think about what to do with you tomorrow," Mew walked towards his bed and fell down.

"B-But I don't have any clothes" asked Gulf looking at mew...

"Then just go bathe yourself and come sleep there with a wet body. Maybe it will help you die easily," Mew chuckled and looked at his phone.

The boy walked into the bathroom, bathed himself, wore the same old clothes which got a little wet, and stood up beside him.

"Fuck are you looking at? Go away from me.don't show me your face,you slut!"Mew yelled out loud...

Gulf pouted his lips walking back towards the couch the guy laid down while looking at Mew...

"Have you work before as a slut ?" asked mew resting his head on his hands, facing Gulf with curiosity to know more about the lean guy.

"Uncle who brought me here told me to say yes to everything and agree on everything."Gulf the poor baby thought in his mind before speaking..

"Y-Yes" said Gulf smiling after thinking something....

"Bitch!" How many guys you have fucked earlier?" Asked Mew with anger...

Uncle, didn't said anything about this... he's asking how many....I have 10 fingers should I tell him 10...

"10" Gulf smiled a little bit while counting his fingers...

"What?how old are you?" Asked mew with a slight of shocked face as Gulf was looking too tiny and small to do it with 10 peoples......

"I-i am 15 years old" said Gulf while looking at mew..

"What the fuck!you are just 15 and you have did it with 10 peoples...?""asked mew and the other guy nodded.

Mews eyes widened with shock and he immediately stood up and walked towards the younger one and pulled him up by collar...

"If you are really that much experienced,why are you saying no to me.little slut" mew yelled grabbing Gulf's collar which leads to Gulf choked out and Gulf just waved his hands while tears were trailing from his eyes...

Mew breathed out and immediately released him and sat down Again on his bed...

"You slut! from today you are mine, don't you dare to step out or flirt with anyone else Otherwise,I will beat you with that iron metal" Mew pointed at the metal with which he use to beat his enemy or traitor...

Gulf gulped and nodded,he laid down on his bed while looking at the ceiling infront of him...

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️