Few years later

A/N:- This is just a glimpse of how everyone's lives now...so you can skip as it includes everyone's story in small paragraph.

Gulf's pov...

I am so happy that I got to live with my meow and his family from past few years...

They All love me alot and I do the  same...

My meow always pamper me and always take good care of me, never doubt me or never say no to my any demand...

Today we are going out so,
We all got ready and went to Buddha's temple to do merits as we do it every six months in a year.

After that we all went to Disney land...

Meow and his dad is the most coward person I have ever seen, they didn't even stepped on any ride...

But me,mom, Kevin and Luke went to all ride and did a lot of fun...

After that we went to  big restaurant and had a lot of yummy food...

Thank you  so much God for giving me a good family and meow meow...I am really happy here with my meow meow...

End of G's pov...

As everyone were tired they all went to their rooms and after showering themselves.

Kevin who was just sitting and waiting for Luke to come, smiled when he saw his baby was standing infront of him..

"Come my bub" Kevin pulled luke  and hugged him tightly while kissing him on lips again and again.

"Pervert!" Luke rolled his eyes while wrapping his legs around his bf.

"Only for you... thanks for being my bf...I love you so much" said Kevin.

"I love you more than anything... don't ever think to leave me.." said Luke with an emotional Face and burried his face into Kevin's neck...

"Who can leave a rich guy like you" Kevin joked and it was a joke only because he was in love with Luke from the start...

"So what!if I m gonna get bankrupt you will leave me like my ex did,right? and then will come back after I get money" like states mockingly

"I don't need to prove my love, Even you know I love you from the day I saw you...when you were very small and tiny and was just in highschool...so dare not to compare me with anyone...infact I think you still miss your ex so much that's why you always compare with that girl.." Kevin pushed luke lightly and pretended to sulk turning around facing the wall.

"Baby i-i am sorry... I just got insecure... please don't be mad...I can't stay away from you" like cried and hugged Kevin from back...

"Oh my crybaby...I m not angry ok...hug me... tightly,I was just teasing you" he kissed his bf and both of them falls asleep.

Ben and Olivia.(MEW's mom and dad)

Olivia was applying oil in her hairs when Ben hugged him from back tightly while kissing her neck.

"I missed you..." He said kissing her again and again.

"We were together whole day oldie,," she chuckled and MEW's dad pouted.

"Still I missed you a lot" he turned her around and Cupped her cheeks.

"Ok ok lets sleep now...you need to wash hell lot of clothes tomorrow" she  laughed and both of them laid down looking at Eachother.

"Thanks for loving me Ben..when you finally said that you will give our relationship a chance...I was shocked but happy too,and that decision of yours has turned my whole life...I m really happy to have you...I know I can never take Jane's place...I don't even want to,but still I know you love me so much and I love you too"she kissed his husband.

"Thanks for understanding me baby, thanks for always being there for me... thanks for making me your servant" Ben laughed and got a light spank from Olivia.

"You are bad" she said.

"Your are In love with this bad guy" he laughed and pulling her waist they both falls asleep.

MewGulf.

"Aaaa baby slut..Aaaaaa! Leave me... please it tickles" mew laughed while Gulf tickles him more and more..

"No meow meow,this is your punishment to eat my lips...see its  swelled up" Gulf said and tickled the other guy while sitting on his chest...

Mew pulled Gulf again into a kiss a kiss began to eat his lips.

"Let me breath meow meow" Gulf States but the other Guy didn't listened and he kissed him again and again while Gulf was ticking him suddenly MEW's Cupped Gulf's face and smiled sadly.

"Thanks for coming into my life baby slut! Don't leave me... never ever" mew kissed his baby.

"Never, I love you meow meow,you know that" Gulf states and pecked MEW's lips and then mew again attacked his lips and Gulf again tickles him and that continues whole night

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️💜