Ben& Olivia

Ben& Olivia.

Olivia was singing song and was packing luggages when Ben entered.

"Damn! I m exhausted" he sat down while gulping down water from the bottle.

He looked left and saw Olivia packing something.

"Where are you going?" Asked Ben Laying down on the  bed.

"I m not, you are going...to your own room" she said.

"What! No... never I will live here with you...I m not gonna shift" said Ben angrily and took out his stuffs From his bag and placed it into his cupboard.

"But MEW's room got renovated now..they shifted already" she said.

"Nope...I m gonna live here,this room has good location" he made an excuse.

"Location?we can't even see sky from here Ben...wake up..get lost "she chuckled and held Ben's arms to wake him up but the other guy pulled her and she fell down on his body.

"You ugly monster" Olivia held his shoulder while glaring at him...but the other guy smirked and turning Olivia he came over her straddling her while pinning her hands on the bed.

"Listen Olivia...I m not moving out and that's final..." He said looking into her eyes.

"I m not gonna move out too, because I have decorated this room with my savings and it took me lot of hard work to arrange all these things" she said.

"I m not saying anything like moving out but I m not leaving this room... PERIOD." Ben released her and laid down beside her looking at the ceiling.

"You bitch of a son..." She hissed and sitting down in Ben's stomach she began to tickle him...

"Olivia leave me...it tickles..aaaaa!" He laughed while trying to cover himself.

"Nope you are being so brave these days..did you forgot my punch when you called me greedy" she said just as a joke but Ben immediately stopped laughing and looked at her with guilt.

"I-i am sorry...I know I shouldn't say those...but I just got angry because you touched Jane's dress.." he said with guilt all over his face.

"Oh common!it's okay...you Got a good punch back then,but yeah if you are really guilty then I can punch you again..." She held her wrist and acted like she will punch him.

"Olivia you are heavy like a panda...get down from my stomach...pervert women" he laughed.

"Nope...I m not gonna get off... this is your punishment..."she sat down while scrolling her phone.

"Let's see!" He smirked and stood up but the lady was fast enough she immediately threw her phone at corner and held his shoulder immediately.

Walking out furiously he was teasing her while the lady was just screaming and laughing.

"Ben if I m gonna fall...you will be a dead meat" she yelled while holding Ben's arms tightly wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Old lady... just wait...I m gonna throw you in the swimming pool" said and was walking towards the swimming pool.

"Mom, why are you on him like this...are you hurt?" Asked Luke and both of them turned around and saw Luke.

Ben immediately pulled Olivia down and smiled at him awkwardly.

"No no...baby we were just playing"she said.

"Playing like this...we never played like this..?is it a new game" asked Luke scratching his head.

"Luke...let them play lets go...I need to give you some information about our company's new project...we will get late too" Kevin dragged him out of the sight.

"Idiot..." She spanked him and immediately ran away from him.

"Just stay there....if you are brave enough" he ran behind her and then they were running and beating eachother whole day while doing house chores too,..

Next day...

It's was evening when Olivia was getting ready for a party held by his friend.

She walked out and the guy who was reading some books looks up and his jaw dropped looking at the beautiful lady infront of him.

"I told you not to drool over me" Olivia Smirked and sprayed some perfume on her body while loop into the mirror.

"Such a pretty women I m..." She said looking at her own reflection.

"Why are you overdressed today" asked Ben raising his eyebrows.

"Oh I forgot to inform...I won't be joining you guys in dinner so take care of everyone" she said.

"Are you going alone?" Asked Ben standing up from his bed and the lady nodded while fixing her hair.

"Let me join you...it's dangerous to go out..." States Ben and immediately took out a shirt.

"You will be bored and I don't want anyone to know that an old guy like you is my husband" said Olivia giggling.

"Shut up! And wait" he said and walked into the washroom.

He got dressed and walked out with Olivia.

They both sat down beside Eachother and went to the party venue..

Reaching at the party venue Olivia was busy with her friends while Ben was just sitting at a corner sipping his juice slowly and was getting bored.

Suddenly his eyes went on Olivia where a guy came towards her and cupping her face he kissed her cheeks and Olivia did the same and that guy held her waist too.

Clenching his fist he walked towards Olivia and pulled her from the guy's grip..

"What happened?" She asked with little bit confusion.

"Sorry we need to go...I m feeling like vomiting probably saw something shit" he held her waist and immediately walked out if the party while fuming in anger.

Tbc....

I can give one Ben& Olivia chapter with 🤐 intimate scenes too...so who don't like it kindly skip next chapter...🖤