2months later.

I don't like cliffhanger so my readers...so here's a bonus chapter 😉
Cus,
I am happy today

MEW'POV...

Finally after two fucking months I m gonna meet my little angle...it was really hard for me to stay away with him for two years...

Yeah it seems like two years for me... though it was just two months...

Initially,we use to talk but then he also got busy in his studies and I was super busy in my training and everything...so we rarely talk,I mean we didnt even talk in these two months very well...

I just hope he's still my old baby Gulf because I don't want him to tell me that he don't love me anymore...

Walking out of the airport I saw Luke and Kevin but how did they knew that I m coming?it was my surprise anyway...my eyes are just in search of my baby...

Walking towards them I smiled and hugged both of them...

"Damn!you really became more handsome suppasit!" Luke said looking at mew.

"Thanks bro,btw where's Gulf?" Asked mew.

"He probably don't know that you are arriving...it's was zee who told me that you guys are here" Kevin said smiling.

"Yup, thanks for coming here,lets go..." Mew said all of them alwent to suppasit mention...

Mew walked into his room and saw his room was looking all decent with blue white furniture and walls...

He smiled and arranging his luggage at corner,mew immediately walked into bathroom and freshen himself up...

Walking out of the bathroom,he laid down on the comfy bed and covered himself up...

~

Gulf on the other side wasn't aware of all this was walking towards his room when he saw Luke.

"I have a surprise for you gulfiee"said Luke smiling.

"What surprise,if it's that cockroach again,I will complain it to dad " Gulf said looking at him.

"No no baby, just go rest now..you will get your surprise" said Luke and as Gulf was already tired nodded a walked into his room.

Changing his clothes he took out a chips packet and after finishing it he laid down on the bed too without realising that there's someone on the other side...

After an hour Gulf felt someone's face and he looked at MEW's face just Infront of him while looking at him Smiling.

Gulf smiled and carresses his cheeks.

"Come back soon meow,meow... Actually I hate you now,but see even today I m dreaming about you..." Gulf pouted and the other guy just Smiled.

"I m real baby slut" mew said and Gulf's eyes widened with shock and he immediately pinched MEW's cheeks.

"Ouch!it hurts" mew winced holding his cheeks.

"Y-you are back meow meow?" Asked Gulf poking his cheeks and the other guy nodded in agreement.

Gulf immediately Hugged mew tightly and kissed mew all over his face.

"I missed you so so so much meow meow" Gulf eyes were teary but with happy tears and he looked at mew smiling.

"I missed you too my little slut!" Mew said kissing him on his forehead.

"Wait! Shut up..you missed me? That's why you never called or texted me"Gulf turned around to other side while crossing his arms around his chest.

"Bub, don't be angry...I was really very busy...but I use to text you good night anf morning texts..." Mew said but the other guy still sulked.

"No no no...I hate you...I m not talking to you anymore" Gulf said looking at another side.

"Baby little slut... can't you forgive your meow meow" mew said while turning Gulf's face around.

"Say I love you..." The Younger guy asked with glistening eyes and held MEW's hands but the other side immediately Pulled it out.

"No..."

"Why?I m a big guy now..." Gulf pouted while shrugging MEW's hands..

"You don't even know the meaning of love bub"

"I know,emmm,....Love encompasses a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection, to the simplest pleasure."Gulf replied taking a long breath.

"You remembered this line from Wikipedia right?" Mew raised his eyebrows and the other guy grinned awkwardly.

"Meow meow,I really know the meaning of love..it's means the one who care for you and the one you care about...the one without whom your life will be difficult and the one..with whom you want to spend most of the time...we love someone when we like their company and Even after many fight... you feelings still remains the same and it's always comes from your heart without forcing yourself to like someone...it's an independent feelings its end only when, if the other person you love don't give back the same feelings and hurt you again again..."

"Little slut!is it your own words?" Asked mew with widened eyes and the other guy nodded in agreement.

"I even know how to make babies...I searched about it...and studied too" Gulf smiled blushing.

"Ok but what if in future..you stop loving me?" Asked mew raising his eyebrows.

"I will not, never! Please love me meow meow" Gulf pleaded.

"Ok listen...I love you my little slut and from today you are mine only mine...we are boyfriends" Mew pulled the guy into a kiss and their kiss became passionate instantly.

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️