FIGHT

After one month.

It's been one month and everyone have breakfast and dinner together,

as said By great Gulf, Luke took over the company and MEW's dad began to stay at home..

Mew fired most of the servant but then due to Gulf pleadings he gave them some type of other works in his dad's company or in his friends house...as many of Their friends of friend wanted maids...

Now most of the house work is done by MEW's mom  and especially by Dad as they always stay at home.. except for cleaning and gardening they do everything...

So after preparing the breakfast MEW's dad shouted his wife's name...

"Such a lazy women you are... can't you even serve them..go hurry up..I have cooked all of these alone" his dad said frowning.

"Ok servant!" His mom hissed and taking some plates she helped him to serve them and after that they both joined them too,...

"So finally my gulfiie is going to school...I m so happy" Olivia said smiling while pouring more food into Gulf's plate.

"Thanks momma...I  happy too," Gulf smiled and began to eat his food while taking glances on MEW's face...

"I m happy too,I don't need to deal with two ugly monster" MEW's dad heaves out a relief sigh and both Gulf and MEW's mom glared at him playfully.

After having their Breakfast MEWGulf sat down beside Eachother and Gulf held MEW's sleeves while pouting sadly.

"Meow meow,I m sorry please don't be angry" Gulf pleaded as mew was angry with him because last night Gulf went into Luke's room and it took him 4 hours to come back as he was paying video games with him and mew was waiting for him all the time.

"Nope!nope!go to your new friend...who I m?" Mew sighed and was about to start the car when Gulf crawled over him and straddled him from both side.

"Meow meow, don't say it like that..Luke has no friend that's why I just play with him when Kevin isn't around..but I only love you...you are my bf,my soulmate, my baby" Gulf pulled mew into a kiss and as he's use to of kissing, he sucked MEW's lips.

Mew immediately grabbed Gulf's nape and kissed him more roughly...

After a passionate kiss they both pulled out and panted for air.

"Now do you believe me...I love you only, my meow Meow meow  meow"Gulf tickles him and mew burst out into laughing as he is a ticklish guy.

"Ahh-baby slut leave me... please don't" mew laughed while covering his body.

"You love your baby slut! right meow meow?" Asked Gulf raising his eyebrows while grinning Looking at him.

"Yup,now go.."

"Say meow loves his little slut" Gulf demanded.

"The day you will be a big boy,I will tell you. now stand up from my lap otherwise I will start making babies with you here" said mew smirking.

"Babies? Make?you ain't God meow meow" Gulf pulled his cheeks and again sat down at his own place smiling at his meow meow...

They drove towards their academy and parted their own ways to their own class...

⌛⌛⌛⌛

It was lunch time and when Gulf checked his lunch box and got to know that MEW's dad mistakenly gave two lunch box to him so that means mew didn't got his...

So walking towards MEW's section he entered into the basement area and saw mew was standing beside a pillar and was talking suddenly a guy  threw hot coffee on MEW's leg suddenly so in anger mew held his collar and instead of apologizing that boy started abusing mew so,mew punched him lightly but that boy  punched him back hard and they started fighting while mew was beating the hell out of that guy...

Running towards him,he immediately tried to calm him down but due to push and pull situation,he accidentally pushed Gulf and the later one falls towards the wall...

seeing Gulf, mew ran towards him and pulled the guy up...

"You ok little sl...I mean Gulf" mew panicked and checked his forehead but he wasn't hurt anywhere,so taking a huge breath he rubbed his hands on his forehead.

"Don't ever talk to me, from today you ain't my bf..." Gulf said frowning and walked out of the building pushing mew back,

The elder guy followed him to the campus and held his hands from back turning him around.

"What happened little slut!" Asked mew cupping his face.

"You are bad,you fight and abuse too,mum said we shouldn't live with bad guys" Gulf pushes him back...

"See,he provoked me first,he abused my mom, that's why I did that" mew held his hands firmly.

"But still it's bad" Gulf States.

"Ok meow is sorry... please don't be angry" mew held Gulf Hands gently.

"No no,lets go and say sorry to that guy infront of me...and promise me you will never fight then we will think about it..." Gulf whinned.

"Little slut, don't be stupid ok..." Mew rolled his eyes still holding Gulf.

"If you don't then from today i will play with Luke only and will not talk to you byee." Gulf was about to go when mew held us hands.

"Fine, let's go" mew sighed in frustration but compiled with younger one...

He went towards the café area where that guy was having lunch and stood up infront of him...

"W-what now? do you want to kill me?" Said the boy rolling his eyes.

"I m sorry for punching you first but you were wrong too" mew said without looking at him with a poker Face.

"What sorry?" The guy chokes with his food as he never expected mew suppasit will apologize to him... because all he expected was that he will surely gonna get a good punishment for fighting with mew.

"I-its ok.." that guy said rolling his eyes.

mew rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw looking at the rude guy attitude and walked out with Gulf.

"My meow meow is best,this is your lunch" Gulf handover the lunch and tried to kiss his cheeks but mew pushed him away.

"Go play with Luke don't talk to me...meow, Meow is angry with you" mew said and immediately walked into his class and as it was seniors class Gulf pouted and was walking back to his classes when he remembered something and walked back to cafeteria...
.
.
.
Tbc...