Feelings

Republished due to some errors...

It was night and both MEWGulf were studying while Gulf was getting pissed off again and again looking at the questions and finally he placed the book aside and falls down on MEW's lap.

"Baby slut! Sit down and do your revisions...you didn't even studied for 1 Hour"mew said while focusing on his own book.

"I m tired this book is boring meow meow,only u are interesting.."He grinned and rubbed MEW's chin from down.

"If you won't study...I will not marry you and if you study hard,I will love you, kiss you all the day and will make 18 babies with you" just after listening that Gulf sat down properly and began to read those chapters with concentration.

"Good my baby slut! I will kiss you if you will revise 5 pages today" said mew.

"5 pages...emmm ok" Gulf sighed and began to revise the long pages.

After half an hour he gave the text book to mew and the elder one Looked up.

"I will ask you any questions related to this..you don't need to by-heart it but also to understand them" said mew with a stern voice.

"I not only remembered but also understood them...you can ask me randomly too...by twisting it" said Gulf smiling.

And as said mew did ask very Twisted questions and Gulf answer almost all of them correct except one...

"So now you deserve a kiss" mew pouted for a kiss when Gulf stopped him.

"Asked me another 5 pages too,..
You can give me 2 kisses then" Gulf smiled like a pervert guy.

"My pervert little baby slut!" Mew spanked the Younger guy lightly and asked questions from another 5 pages...

After all those questions-answer session...mew kissed him two times on lips and both of them again began to study sperately....

Ben& Olivia...

"Nope...I can't come..yes I need to cook... clean kitchen,wash clothes and do a lot of stuffs too,so I can't... nobody help me in this house,I m a poor guy who just do all the house chores alone"Ben said as loud as he can so the lady infront of the mirror can listen to him.

"You don't need to fake talk with anyone,to let me work with yoy....ok." she turned around smirking and looked at Ben.

"I m talking to my friend..."

"Which friend?..can I know which friend of yours is still alive ...oldiee" she mocked and sat down infront of him.

"You oldie ugly monster lady...oh god! Please take her away from me" Ben said.

"Nobody has stopped you...you can move to another room whenever you want" she said.

"This is my room"

"You are mistaken...this is mine"

"Whoever will touch that pillar...this room will be his/her" Ben said and ran towards it, Olivia rolled her eyes slowly walking towards the pillars...

Ben reached out first and touched the pillar in happiness and looked back at Olivia.

"Now this room is mine" Ben said happily.

"Really?" She gave him an evil Grin and closed the door.

"Stupid old lady...open the fucking door,you can't cheat...I won this" shouted Ben.

"Get lost...Gn...dream of me" she laughed and walking towards her bed she laid down and covered herself.

~

Olivia just went into her sleep when she looked up and saw Ben was straddling her and was looking at her with anger.

"Ben...w-why are you looking at me like this...?" She asked with slight of fear.

"I m angry...m gonna kill you" he pulled her body up and stood up infront of the balcony from where he crawled just now.

"Ben you can't do this...I m not your business partner...I m too young to die..." She pleaded while holding Ben's body tightly..

"No no...let me throw you out, bloody old lady..." He said and acted like he will throw her in reality...

"Ben I m sorry... please leave me," she closed her eyes and was ready to be thrown out.

"Oh common... Olivia you are such a coward" he walked back and Placed her back at the bed. And stood up laughing at her.

"Just Stand there...I m gonna kill you" Olivia said and threw the pillow on his face.

The guy ran to another side and Olivia took another pillow to throw but before that she met with a big pillow and falls back.

"You brat!" She cursed and again began to throw pillows and the other guy was hitting her too with the pillows during that...Ben slipped and falls down on the bed with Olivia...

Both were looking at Eachother lost in their eyes when Ben realised he have something soft in his hands...

he looked down and saw he was squeezing Olivia's stomach.

"I-i-i m sorry" Ben stuttered and tried to sit down but again fell down on Olivia Because bed was Extra spongy and thick.

"It's ok relax,its fine...you ain't a celebrity that I m gonna fell for you" she said smiling at Ben.

"Yeahhhh" Ben Smilied awkwardly and tried to sit down, finally he sat down and turned to another side facing the wall

Olivia just Smiled and falls asleep too.

In  the morning when Ben was again wrapped in Olivia's body for the 100th time and looking at him Olivia just shakes her head.

"Ben wake up..." Olivia gently tapped Ben's head but the elder guy hugged her tiny body more and buried his face into her chest.

"Let me sleep..." he said and falls asleep.

Olivia whose heart was beating at very fast rate just felt awkward but smiled internally.

After few minutes Ben opened his eyes and his eyes widened with Shock when he found out he was sleeping on Olivia's chest.

"I-i-i am sorry" he said and immediately sat down properly.

"It's okay fixed the bed, wash up and hurry up to kitchen..." Olivia said and walked into the bathroom.

Ben just held his heart which was beating erratically and smiling awkwardly began to fix the bed...

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️