Come back

Same day,same time...

MEW's pov...

After all these days,after one fucking year he came back for what..? I know his bf must have left him...

At that time he told me that he wants break up ,I begged him, asked him but he didn't told me why...?

When I went to his apartment and saw that Guy oscar,I still thought he was just there as a friend...

He told me to break up but still I didn't do it...when I walk Back to talk to him one last time just then I saw him kissing...

I was angry so I left without asking him...

After few days,when I texted him,he replied that he love oscar...he use to post hand posts, sleeping together and hugging posts of them on IG...

Six months ago, my love for him totally destroyed when his bf sent me a screenshot of their texts.

Which states...

Baby I love you so much...

I love you too, gulfiee... do you still love mew?-oscar

I have never loved him...I was with him because I was a kid then when I grew up I decided to complete my
Graduation with his help and with his money and then I will dump him..I have always loved you...

I know babe,after two years we are finally together...now we don't need to pretend or to wait for him to leave the city to make love as we use to do earlier...- oscar

Yup baby,now come home...I will cook good food for us...

Ok byee...wait we will have fun tonight..👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨-oscar

End of the chat...

He was cheating on me from two years...all those times when I was away he was making love with him...

Is that guy much more richer and better than me..?

hell no!I m the best and I don't need anyone to know that...

Now,when he came back,I will never let him enter into my life again... because no matter WHat! I have already moved on...
I can never love him again...

After throwing him out I m relieved...
Today is Sunday so I decided to clean the house,after cleaning it,I laid down at the sofa and was watching my TV when i heard the door bell.

Is it little slut!no no he left four hours ago...

When I opened the door my eyes widened when I saw him again.

"Why the hell are you still here?" I asked him making an angry face.

"Offcourse! I will live here...mom told me that I can stay here...if you throw me out I will complain it to them" he threatened me and entered the house with a big food bag and snacks bag...

"Why the hell did you came back?why you want to be with me gold digger?" I said.

"I m not gold digger,you can call me snacks digger, clothes digger but I have never asked you Gold or diamond...yeah I would be happy if you give me one,I like shiny white things..will you gift me a fake diamond ring...so we can marry eachother soon" he smiled cutely...

fuck not cutely just ugly...!

"I will not give you a single penny of mine now...not even my food...if you want to stay,earn and eat..." I said as I can't throw this kid out. so I need to make it hard for him to stay because I won't let him consume my money anymore.

"It's ok meow,I already got a high-paying salary job and I don't even need to go office daily,it's a designing work so I can do it from home,we will save money and will have babies" he smiled...

"Babies with you?... never,I will do it with my new slut" I said smirking.

"I will kill you and your new slut" he said smiling,I m scared with the way he smiles at times like this...

"Fuck you" I hissed.

He immediately stood up infront of me with shining eyes.

"Will you?please i want you to do it..."this guy is really a pervert...

"Fuck yourself" i said and pushed him aside I sat down infront of TV and began to watch movie.

He must bought these foods from supermarket, that means he went out in night PJ's..my god...! everyone must have seen his cute body.

Shut up!...mew what the hell you are thinking,I need to control...

"Meow,meow you want this?" he asked offering me a cheeseburger.

"You have already sucked my money a lot...now it's your turn btw...good idea...I need you to pay me 20000baht each month" I said and he counted his fingers.

How can he be a cheater with cute acts...dumbass!

"It's ok meow,my salary is more than that" he said smiling...is he really not behind me for his money..

" Were you really in love with me?or it was just money" I asked him and he looked confused again...why the hell he's acting like a innocent guy like he didn't know anything...

"What money?meow meow?" He asked.

"Fuck off!" I said and looked at the TV silently...

He held my arms and resting his head on my shoulder he began to watch TV Even though I was pushing him out again and again...

Such a shameless brat!...

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️
.
.
.
This is a proper MPREG...🖤
Earlier I use to skip these part due to no knowledge but as I Searched and read a lot of novels...I kind of know somethings..

A/N:- this story have a happy ending so don't worry be happy..