regret

Ongoing...
.
.
Gulf moved into his room and saw mew was sitting down on his bed while looking at him with a glare...

"Where were you?"asked mew with stern voice while standing up from his place.

"I was talking to mom" smiled Gulf and raised his hands to signal mew to help him...

Mew pulled him up and make him sit comfortably on the bed...

"Why are you talking to my dad's mistress, she's a bitch don't talk to her...I know she's provoking you against me" as soon as mew said that he met with a spank from Gulf and looked at him with shock.

"Little slut!" Said mew holding his head.

"Calling a woman bitch and someone's mistress is not a good thing, don't you have any shame meow meow"Gulf glared at him angrily.

"She is a gold digger,she forced my dad to marry her and then also decided to take my mom's place and things but my dad scolded her... she's a greedy women only behind our money" mew states...

"How can you say that?..have you ever seen her asking Money from your dad?" Asked Gulf with  slight if anger...

"Huh? She do it and that's why she's surviving here ok!" Mew rolled his eyes.

"Go and ask you dad,did she ever asked him any money or ever your dad gave her expensive things which Peoples give to their so called mistress..." Gulf Yelled.

"How did you know about this?" Mew asked with shock...

"I saw a drama called" his mistress" in your laptop..." Gulf said with stern voice.

"But she's a bitch" said mew...

"Then I think you will call me bitch too, because basically she married your dad but I am here without marrying you, just as an escort so why don't you let everyone call me bitch.. from Tomorrow everyone will call me that " said Gulf.

"Don't talk nonsense!" Yelled mew glaring at Gulf...

"Ok fine!go and ask your dad that for whatever reason you hate is that atleast true or not?" Said Gulf but mew was still at his place.

"I said go meow meow otherwise I will leave you..." Threatened Gulf and mew immediately walked out slamming the door angrily...

Mew Walked into his dad's library where he was reading a book without knocking the door he walked in and stood up infront of him.

"Dad is your wife not a greedy or gold digger?" Asked mew frowning.

"What?" His dad placed his book down...

"I said aren't Olivia forced you to marry her and aren't they are only behind our money?" Repeated mew adding additional words...

"No!why would she force me,it was my own mom who forced me and her to do that..and about money she never asked even single penny from me so I can't call her gold digger" his father states.

"What about that day,when she put on mom's dress and you scolded us and told her that she's gold digger and greedy,I heard everything dad" mew Said.

"Oh that...I was just angry and from that day she never talked or entered in your mom's room and also slapped me hard for calling her that" his dad Chuckled.

"Dad! You are bad why didn't you told me,all these years I have been hating her by thinking that.she forced you to marry her" said mew Whining.

"I never said you to hear our conversation" his dad said...

"What about Luke who always ask you money for parties?" Mew raised his eyebrows.

"Whenever I give Luke any amount she always transfer it back to me,but Luke don't know about this..." His dad replied.

"So did you apologized to her ?" Asked mew.

"Why would I?it's not that we are close... she's happy in her own world and I m too busy In my work so why to make it complicated.." his dad states.

"So you guys don't have any kind of relationship? "

"We rarely talk like whenever she have to complain about something or some important thing and i rarely saw her in this big house so it's impossible for us to have anykind of relationship.."his dad said looking down,mew nodded and walked out with a guilty heart...

I thought she forced my dad to marry her,and also they are greedy but I was too wrong, should I apologize to her.?

Mew was about to knock miss Olivia door but sighing he turned around and decided not to but got startled when he saw Smiling Gulf...

"I know my Meow meow is a very good guy" Gulf said and held MEW's hands and immediately knocked the door...

The lady from otherside opened the door while rubbing her eyes...

"Yes baby, what happened?" she said as she thought Luke was there but got shocked when she looked at mew and On chair it was Gulf.

"Are you ok? what happened?" Asked Olivia tying her hair up.

"I-i-i want to say,good night" said mew but Gulf pinched his hands..

"I mean I want to say sorry for my past behaviour, I misunderstood you as a bad women...so I m really sorry mom..." Mew bowed down apologizing.

His mom immediately pulled him up and hugged him lightly...and mew hugged her back when Gulf pinched his back...

"Thanks mew for accepting me,I really never thought you as my step child...I m sorry if I have ever hurted you" she said smiling.

"It's ok...I m sorry too,and thanks for being with us all these years...I m sorry to disturb you too..."mew said...

"It's ok..now go Gulfiee must be tired...you guys rest..." She said ruffling Gulf's hair.

Mew smiled back and both of them walked back in their room and sat down beside eachother...

"See,I told you she's a good lady,my instincts are never wrong.." Gulf Smiled.

"Thanks little slut,I m really sorry not to hear your words...you are really my angel" mew Hugged Gulf tightly...

"Ok ok but we have to do something more together" said Gulf...

"What?"

"We need to make a good relationship between your dad and mum, as they are husbands wife and they will need eachother in future, it's already too late so we need to hurry up to make them together" Gulf Said.

"Aren't they too old?" Asked mew raising his eyebrows.

"Mom is just 36 and dad is just 44 they can be together love has no age stupid meow meow" Gulf laughed.

"if you really know how to make everyone a good person then why didn't you made your own father a good person little slut!" mew teased him...

"Your family isn't bad they are just rude arrogant,but my dad was cruel...he is just inhuman guy no one can make him a good person. some peoples are born evil that's what my father was" said Gulf...

" That's why your mom left him isn't it?" Asked mew.

"I m glad she did that.. because a guy like him don't deserve any one's love.." said Gulf sadly and mew just hugged him tightly.

"Ok ok don't be sad,I m with you and you don't need to be sad ok" mew said and the other guy kissed his neck...

" You like to kiss me isn't it?" Smirked mew and began to kiss Gulf at his neck which tickles him and kissing and playing with eachother both of them falls asleep in eachother embrace.

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️

Apologies for any kind of mistakes, error or inconvenience 🙂