Ben& Olivia2

Ongoing..

Reaching at the party venue Olivia was busy with her friends while Ben was just sitting at a corner sipping his juice slowly and was getting bored.

Suddenly his eyes went on Olivia where a guy came towards her and cupping her face he kissed her cheeks and Olivia did the same and that guy held her waist too.

Clenching his fist he walked towards Olivia and pulled her from the guy's grip..

"What happened?" She asked with little bit confusion.

"Sorry we need to go...I m not feeling well" he held her waist and immediately walked out of the party while fuming in anger.

"Ben leave my hands..." She tried but the other guy held her hands more tightly and threw her inside the car and walking towards another side he started it and drove away towards his own house...

"Why the hell you brought me out...I didn't even met my friends" she yelled at him furiously.

"Friend or bf...I never see friends kissing eachother at cheeks and pulling their Waist" he said.

"People at your age maybe Don't do it...but we do it...keep your cheap thinking with yourself" she said glaring at him.

"Don't ever do it...i don't care whatever that guy was" he said.

"Shut up! You ain't my mom,so you will not tell me what to do or not..." She replied giving the Equal glared she was getting earlier.

Ben immediately stopped the car and held Olivia's jaw...

"You are mine...! fucking mine,you aren't allowed to hangout with clingy guys like them" he said but immediately met with a punch on his face.

"Fucking don't touch me...I m not your property that you own me...I will do whatever I want,I m mine... nobody can say me that I m his..." she yelled and kicking the door she walked out.

Ben Sighed Nd walked towards her he held her hands calmly and was dragging her when Olivia slapped his hands again.

"Don't fucking touch me... leave!" She yelled angrily.

"I-i am sorry,I just got angry because that guy kissed you at cheeks and held you like that so I thought you are having extra affairs..." He stated.

"Even if I have...i don't think you should care...we are not real husband wife,I still remember our marriage day,when you told me you will never love me like a wife she said.

"We are...and now lets go"

"We aren't...you never even asked me that what I want, never even gave a fuck about me or never even treated me like your wife and suddenly you are claiming me...I won't let that happen"she yelled angrily pointing her fingers at her.

"You are looking like a cute rabbit yelling between the road...lets go" said Ben Smiling while holding her hands gently...

"Don't fucking joke with me...I m going back to my bf" she stated and turned around but Ben held her and turning her around he cupped Olivia's face.

"I love you Olivia...I know we have been married for past 16 years..but I never even once Behaved good with you...but can you please give our relationship a chance" said Ben looking into her eyes.

"No...you are saying this... because you are jealous...you can't accept the fact that your so called mistress is meeting with another guys' she said.

"Olivia!I never told you mistress,I never behaved like that with you...I m sorry for too late confession but don't speak nonsense..." He said.

"Shut up! And I m not going with you...i hate you" she pushed him but the guy smirked and pulling her up with waist she make her sit in the car and drove away towards the house.

Reaching there... Olivia held car door so that she can go back.

"Olivia let's go properly otherwise your kids will see you on my lap" said Ben Smiling.

"I m not going with you... never" said Olivia holding the car door.

Ben Smirked and again pulled her up and walked into the house...

Their kids who were having dinner some of them choked and some jaw were dropped looking at their parents.

"Eat your food...this lady went crazy" Ben immediately turned left and went to his and Olivia room placed her at her.

"You are a bad guy" she frowned pulling up her messy hair.

"Yeah I m, now go and change your clothes...you are looking like a witch!" Ben laughed and with a frown in her face Olivia went to bathroom and changed her dress into an oversized shirt and short and walking out she laid down on the bed.

"You have something on your Face...olive" ben laid down on her body and began to rub her face.

"You pervert guy... leave me" she yelled.

"I will, just tell me you don't love me...you never loved me?you don't have any slightest feelings for me?m I not handsome?,is that guy was more handsome than me? Asked Ben with an upset face.

"Oh my god! So many questions...ok that guy is my childhood best friend and already married with a guy with two kids so that Means he is gay... second you are handsome and third I do love you too,not now but from the day I married you...I always use to adore you but as I know you love Jane so I thought I don't have any chance with a guy like you" she pouted sadly.

"What?...you love me?" Asked Ben happily and she nodded...

"You really love me?"

"Yes stupid..." She laughed looking at his crazy husband.

Ben pulled her up in his lap and
Went round and round on the bed and putting her again on the bed he kissed her cheeks again and again.

"I love you so so much..." Ben said happily and hugged her tightly.

"I love you too oldiee" she laughed and hugged him back happily.

"Thanks for accepting me" Ben held her face and kissed her lips roughly in fraction of seconds Olivia held his nape and began to kiss him back while wrapping her short legs around his waist.

Pushing Olivia on the bed,Ben pinned her hands and began to suck her neck gently.

"B-ben... Don't leave mark..." She moaned and interwinded her fingers with Ben's hands.

"I will...you are mine..I don't own you but you are my wife and everyone should know that only j can kiss you...all over here..I m saying not because I m jealous but because it's a fact" Ben said and pressed his body on her.

"Ok..ugly oldiee" she laughed.

"You ugly monster... just wait" he immediately turned off the lights and attacked her lips again...

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️💜

Last Ben & Olivia chapter...😁