new life

I was laughing my ass off while reading previous chapter comments...I really wanted to tease you all so here's my real surprise for you all...

I have already given a hint in my last chapter but you guys didn't noticed it😂😂⬇️

Ongoing...

Gulf who was looking at all these drama sighed and looked at God angrily.

"I don't want my mew to die..why did you do This?..you never give me what I like" pouted Gulf with a frown on his face.

"You had choice to leave him alone for one year then,you guy can live whole life together happily but no you took your mother's prediction wrong.." God smirked.

"You are bad"

"I know...but you were careless..." Said god smiling.

"Can I have a one chance more, please please"pleaded Gulf.

"No"

"Please,I will offer you a lot of ice-cream and chocolates" Said Gulf.

"Fine but you need to BReak up with him and leave him alone for one year" said Gulf.

"What if I don't do it" asked Gulf.

"Then this time,I will make sure you will go to hell" said God sarcastically.

"But he will not give me BReak up,who to do it?" Asked Gulf.

"Search it on search engines...i m not Google ok" God said.

"Ok then, rewind it...my mew is very sad,I don't want to see him like this..." said Gulf looking down.

"Remember your promise otherwise I will give you more painful death..." Said God.

"Ok I promise,but Why are you doing this...?" Asked Gulf pouting.

"Everyone has their own love story but yours is my own favourite so I personally decided to make it interesting and long... don't worry you will like it" said God winking towards Gulf.

"Ok ok rewind...I m missing my mew" said Gulf.

"Breakup soon and get away from him within tomorrow" suid Gulf.

"It's too short" said Gulf.

"Shut up now Byee Byee baby angle..." Said God smiling and rewinded the time Immediately.

⏪⏪🕞🕑(Time rewind to the day he left hospital)

Gulf again opened his eyes and saw everything is as normal as it was... driver was driving the car and Gulf body was still in single piece,

I will not do as you said God!

Gulf smiled looking up but suddenly the same van began to come infront of him.

No no!I will do As you say...

That van turned around and frowning Gulf went to his apartment...

Whole day he was planning how to stay away from mew for one year and he needs to breakup too, that is impossible...

Mew will kill him but will not breakup with him.

Finally,at night he heard a knock on the door and saw Mew.

Gulf smiled and was about to jump on MEW's body but the elder guy stopped him.

"Let me bath baby slut..." Said mew and walking directly into the bathroom he showered and came out in his comfy clothes..

He saw Gulf was arranging Dinner so he went there and held Gulf's Waist from back kissing his neck.

"Why my baby slut is so cute and caring at the same time?" Asked Mew kissing him.

"Leave me meow,lets eat" Gulf pushed mew back and sat down on his table.

Mew felt something unusual but still smiling he sat down beside Gulf and began to eat.

"I m shifting to Bangkok" Gulf said and the other guy looked up.

"What! Why baby"

"For my training..." Gulf said without looking at him as he didn't wanted to cry infront of him.

"Bub, can't you do it here...I can't leave my hospital,you know that" said mew holding Gulf's hands.

"I will go alone and will live with Shared apartment" States Gulf.

"No you aren't allowed, you can go but you will live in a single apartment and I will go with you.." mew said smiling...

"I will go and do as I want...you aren't going to order me around" Gulf yelled and turning around he walked into his room.

He threw himself on the bed and began to cry...

I don't want to do it meow,meow.baby slut is really sorry to talk to you like that...

Just after sometime he heard footsteps so wiping his tears he turned towards wall and closed his eyes.

Mew laid down beside Gulf and pulled him tightly towards himself.

"Baby slut,meow meow is sorry but I just don't want you to get uncomfortable...ok you can do as you want, Don't be angry with me" mew said kissing Gulf's neck.

"Leave me,I need to wake up and leave early in the morning" said Gulf.

"What tomorrow, baby atleast stay two days more...we will spend sometime.. please let me go with you" mew said kissing him in the cheeks.

"Meow stop being irritating" as soon as Gulf said mew sighed but still hugging Gulf he falls asleep even though the other guy didn't even turned around...

Gulf looked at sleeping mew and kissed his lips again and again crying.

I m sorry meow meow,I m really sorry...you can never be irritating,it's our destiny which sucks... just wait for one year we will be back together and will marry each other and will have 18 babies together

Gulf ruffled MEW's hair and falls asleep hugging him...

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️🖤

A/N-: it's not superstitious things or something like that...it was just a mare prediction, about what Gulf was thinking and dreamt about that...so about the possibility of death can be happen or cannot be too,it's was all in Gulf's dream...