mew nanny

After one week...

Mew opened his eyes and walking into his room he showered himself and pulled up Gulf too,

The other guy arched his back back still sleeping in MEW's lap.

Mew smiled and pulling him up he placed him on the slab and gave him the brush...

"Brush your teeth little slut!" Mew gave him the toothbrush and walked out after taking his towel and some comfy clothes for him he again walked in and looked at the guy brushing while still sleeping...

"Let me bring the knife..let me cut down your little bid,where is it...?" Mew touched Gulf's pant and the younger one immediately Brushed his teeth and cleaned his mouth...

" See now is it fine" Gulf showed his teeth"

"Good baby" mew pulled him and kissed him on forehead...

"I will make you sit in the bath tub just bath and call me when you are done... here's the towel" mew placed the towel next to tub on a mini chair and walked out...

He heard Gulf's call and mindlessly walked inside and saw Gulf naked and only his crotch was covered with towel.

"Why didn't you wrapped it up" asked Mew...

"I don't know,pull me up,"Gulf maid a grabby hands while shivering...

Mew pulled the naked body of younger one in which his mid part was covered...

He placed him on the bed and put on his oversized shirt and while closing his eyes he put on his pants too,...

"It's ok meow meow,one day we will do things what husbands do, so no need to be shy..." Gulf grinned...

"Who told you that I  m gonna marry you?" Asked mew...

"Offcourse you will,I hug you,kiss you and sleep with you... what to do you expect, to do everything with you and marry another guy..nope I will marry you only...and we will love eachother like " ivory did with Luca" Gulf blushed...

"You again peeked into laptop...you are a bad guy" mew pulled out his laptop and placed it into his bag...

"I m going to college, just press this button...I wish I can stay but I have my finals these days so I can't" mew said holding Gulf's hands...

"Ok atleast give me your phone" asked Gulf and mew immediately hand over his phone to him.

"Behave and that's the automatical chair...you can use it in emergency or ask aunt Lea for any help ok" mew rubbed Gulf's cheeks.

"Ok ok meow but come back soon ok" Gulf smiled...

"Just few hours,do you want to go toilet? " asked mew and Gulf said no...

"Ok ok byee...love...no no take care" mew kissed his forehead and walked out...

~~

He immediately gave his exams and was walking out hurriedly excusing himself from his friends when saint stood up infront of and looked at him...

"P'mew give it to Gulf,he asked for notes...as he can't attend classes" said saint and mew immediately took the book...and walked away.

Saint&zee...

Zee and Alex were walking out when zee saw saint...

"Bro you said Noah came to pick you today?" Asked zee still looking at saint.

"Yeah! His car got fixed months ago stupid" Alex said...

"Ok then you go,I have some important business" zee walked towards saint and the other guy who was passing through corridor got pulled by someone in a dark room...

"Who's this" yelled saint trying to free himself...

"It's me babe" zee rubbed his lips on saint's cheeks while grabbing his waist...

"Leave me!why don't you leave me alone..." SiaNt yelled.

"Why can't you accept me..I seriously like you" zee pinned him in the wall while pressing his body and trying to kiss him...

"So just because I rejected you...you will force me...ok then do...come but still remember this...I hate you...I will never like you,I don't like guys like you who think themselves powerful and can get anything with power and violence..." SiaNt said...

"Ok sorry...if you felt bad but trust me I will never force you...I know just now I crossed the limits B-but if you don't like me around you then I will not bother you...but I really like you remember that" zee released his body and walked out immediately...

Saint sighed and walked out fixing his hairs too...

Tbc...