Sanity

"Why did you kiss me there, Gulf? We only kiss like that with our lovers," Mew said, holding his lips.

"I know. I watched a Korean movie on your laptop yesterday, and the main lead kissed his girlfriend like that. I thought I'd do the same since you're my boyfriend," Gulf replied.

"You took my laptop? I've told you not to touch it!" Mew exclaimed, raising his eyebrows.

"I took it last night while you were sleeping," Gulf admitted, pouting and fidgeting with his fingers.

"That's not okay, baby," Mew scolded gently.

"Don't you love me, Mew?" Gulf asked, sounding upset.

"I do, but—"

"Then kiss me," Gulf interrupted, pouting.

"But—"

"Go away! Don't talk to me ever again," Gulf said, moving towards his bed and sitting down, his face swollen from earlier.

"I'm sorry, baby. I promise I'll kiss you when you're older," Mew assured, trying to hold Gulf's hand, but Gulf slapped it away.

"Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me!" Gulf whined.

Mew sighed. Losing control, he pulled Gulf close, kissing him passionately. As they kissed, Gulf accidentally bit Mew's lip, causing it to bleed. Despite the pain, Mew continued to kiss him.

"Stop," Gulf managed to say, pushing Mew away.

Mew smirked, wrapping his arms around Gulf, who was now hiding under the blanket. "Are you shy?" Mew asked.

"No, I saw this in a drama. I'm just following along because I want a relationship like that," Gulf explained.

"What happened in the end?" Mew asked, curious.

"They got married and had four kids," Gulf giggled.

"How many do you want?" Mew asked playfully.

"I want 18 babies," Gulf said, making Mew blush.

"Meow, I want to ask you something," Gulf said.

"What is it?" Mew asked, smiling.

"I want you to pick up your mom from the party venue and start calling her 'Mom' from today," Gulf said.

"No, never! Nobody can replace my mom," Mew yelled, standing up.

"Listen to me first," Gulf said, calmly holding Mew's hand and making him sit down again. "If you can't call her 'Mom,' at least call her 'Mama' or 'Mum.' It's about respect, relationships, and endearment. She may be your stepmom, but she's still your mom. And she hasn't been bad to you."

"I hate her! I hate her so much!" Mew yelled.

"Why do you hate her?" Gulf asked.

"It's none of your business!" Mew retorted.

"Starting today, you will call her 'Mom' and pick her up from the party. That's final," Gulf said, pressing Mew's hands.

"Don't threaten me. You're not my mom. If you want to break up over this, go ahead, but I won't do it," Mew said, storming out of the room.

"It's hard, but I'll do it. I've come this far; I can't back out now," Gulf thought to himself.

To be continued...

---