separation.

"little slut,it's just only 2 months after that...I will stay here with you always please don't be sad" mew held younger one's body who was a crying mess...

"No,no,no...I-i want you, take me with you... please meow meow, don't leave me,2 months is so so so much!"Gulf cried holding MEW's hands tightly.

"Ok fine!I will not...but please don't cry .. don't cry baby" mew kissed him and wiped his tears.

"I love you so much moew meow,I don't want you get away from me...I can't even live without you for a day..." Gulf pouted, wiped his tears and smiled at his meow meow..

"Ok-ok,now lets go mum,dad and Luke is waiting for us at dining table..." Mew pulled younger one up and having him on his back he walked towards the dining table and make the younger guy sit on the chair...

As all of them were already use to it,they didn't mind and just smiled at the both guys.

"So mew when you are going to Australia for your training?" Asked Luke looking at him...

"I-i decided not to go there..I will do it from here" mew said shoving food into his mother.

"What!but it was your dream suppasit,how can you not go... it's really beneficial for you to do that...why don't you want it anymore?" Asked his dad.

"Just changed the plan" mew looked down at his food. Ignoring the question he's being asked

"You always wanted to and now you changed your plan...this is just playing with your own career..." His dad frowned and angrily gulped down the water.

"Not anymore" mew was just playing with the food Smiling and all of them finished their food.

~

Mew was using his phone when Gulf laid down on his chest and wrapped his hands around the guy while kissing his cheeks again and again.

"What happened? my little slut is being clingy today...?" Mew rubbed his veiny hands on Gulf's tiny ears and kissed him back on the forehead.

"Let's sleep" Gulf took MEW's phone and placing it aside he burried his face into the crook of MEW's neck and closed his eyes.

Mew again kissed him and both of them falls asleep.

Next morning...

Mew was sleeping, cuddling with his baby, when his phone vibrate,he groaned and immediately picked up the call as he don't want to spoil his little slut's sleep.

"Yup"

"Hey mew, aren't you coming today...we booked our tickets right...why are you getting late?" Asked zee on the other side.

"Actually,I have Decided no..."mew was about to say something when Gulf immediately snatched the phone into his hands.

"Meow meow is coming soon,wait for him" he hangs up the call and sat down rubbing his eyes.

"Little slut,I decided that I m not going don't worry, let's sleep and kiss me"mew pulled Gulf but the other guy held his shoulder and tried to pull him up..

"Meow meow wake up and let's go..." Said Gulf still trying to lift mew up.

"Where baby?" Asked mew and stood up on his own because it's impossible for the younger guy to lift him up...

"Australia..."

"But we.."

"No get ready,last night I decided that you can leave here now..I won't miss you" Gulf replied while pushing mew mew towards bathroom.

"Babe, don't worry there are plenty of good colleges here where I can do my training too," replied mew.

"Nope,I have my exams and studies too, so I think it's a good idea for us not to stay together" Gulf said.

"I know You aren't happy,so don't pretend and I m not going anywhere" mew Cupped Gulf's face While looking into his eyes.

"I m happy, finally I can eat all snacks..use bed alone and can use laptop alone too,go Go shoo shoo.." Gulf said.

"But little slut!"

"No little or big slut!hurry up and get lost" Gulf chuckled and pushed mew towards the bathroom area.

Mew Sighed and walked into his bathroom,he came out and saw mew bags were already packed.

"Baby, are you that much excited to send me off?" asked mew looking at Gulf.

"Yes go away..."Gulf held MEW's hands and walked out with him...

He called all his family members and informed them that mew is going so to bid their goodbyes.

"Baby just take care...call me if you need anything" said MEW's mom and hugged him.

"Just take care of yourself and don't pressurise yourself but give your best..." MEW's father said.

"I m glad you finally choosed your dream... don't worry I will take care of Gulfiee"  Luke teased and mew just glared at him.

"Luke baby don't tease him, don't worry mew he already has a lover now" his mom states and mew grinned.

Mew walked towards Gulf but saw he wasn't here.. placing the bags in the back car he told his driver' to wait and walked upstairs in his room but he saw no one...

Walking towards the cupboard he opened it and saw Gulf was sobbing silently.

"Little slut! please don't cry.."mew pulled the guy and hugged him tightly.

"I-i-i will miss you...and I love you too but I want you to be rich too so that we can earn together and make 18 babies together" Gulf sobbed while hugging the other guy...

"We will, don't cry...if you gonna cry like this..I will not leave" mew states and wiped Gulf's cheeks.

"I m not crying,my eyes are peeing" Gulf pouted and the other guy Chuckled.

"Ok my innocent baby slut!now should I cancel my plan?" Asked mew and Gulf immediately climbed down from the cupboard nodding as no ..

"Let's go,you will get late" Gulf wiped his tears and they walked out immediately..

GULF kissed mew for the last time infront of Kevin who was just smiling teasingly looking at mew..

After that they both hugged eachother and wasn't leaving so at the end Kevin Luke and the driver separated them and drove mew to his destination...

I will miss you meow meow... please come back soon...

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️