apologies

Gulf looked up and found out mew was glaring at him,the Younger one was about to say something when the other guy spoke...

"I-i-i am sorry  little slut!now get up and eat " mew said while holding a plate of food...

The little guy smiled and signals mew to sit down beside him and the other guy sat down on his words to do that because the Younger one was looking so cute to resist any words of him.

"Feed me" said Gulf while opening his mouth wider...

"I said sorry already...but don't dare to cross your limits little slut just eat with your own hands.."mew handover the plate to him while glaring at younger one and falls down facing the wall...

Gulf pouted with disappointment but internally he was happy too as he finally completed his first mission...

After finishing his food he placed the plate aside and after washing his hands he laid down beside mew while ruffling his hairs...

"So from today you Will apologize for you mistakes, aren't you?" Asked Gulf while resting his chest on MEW's shoulder..

"No!"

"Then I will not eat tomorrow too," Gulf pouted...

"Then don't,I don't fuck care!" Yelled mew..

"You care!now tell me will you?" Asked Gulf while gently rubbing MEW's ears..

"Y-Yeah I will but only if it's really my mistake..." ,Mew said still closing his eyes.

"Good meow meow" Gulf smiled and rubbed his own face on MEW's back neck..

"What the heck you doing?" said mew without moving...

"Cats rubs their faces to other cats when they are happy or WANTS to pamper"Gulf smiled more and falls asleep facing another side while.

Mew looked back and his face formed a smile and he immediately closed his eyes while still Smiling.

~~

Next morning Gulf was just silently reading the books when mew lightly poked his head and the little guy got disturbed...

"Hey you little slut! Get ready,... we are going to buy uniform for you" mew said while rolling up his sleeves...

"Uniform? for me..?" Asked Gulf looking up at the elder one...

"Yeah,I have enrolled you near my college so that you will be a smart person and Don't bother me with your foolishness" mew smirked.

"But I haven't completed my highschool,how can I go to college" asked Gulf pouting as he really wants to go school and get educated...

"My school have highschool too,I m talking about that little slut!" Mew said.

"Oh but aren't I m too big for getting admission in highschool" Gulf asked as he don't want to get bullied.

"You are 15 and by your 20s you will graduate and education Don't care about age all matter if you are willing or not,are you?" Asked mew raising his eyebrows.

"Yes,yes I m,...but you will not sold me to anyone,will you?" Asked Gulf...

"No no!I am planning to eat you after six months, so why would I sell you to someone,I have enough money baby slut!... "mew laughed.

"But I don't have anything to wear?" Asked Gulf...

"Wear anything from my wardrobe,it maybe bigger in size but we are going to my personal mall so there wouldn't be more Peoples...so don't worry little slut!" Mew gave him an assurance smile and Gulf walked towards MEW's cupboard and picked up a pant and oversized shirt...