together

As planned mew and Gulf woke up and went to kitchen helping eachother they cooked breakfast and walked upstairs they first called his mom to wait at breakfast table and then mew walked towards Luke room and knocked it...

Luke who was sleeping opened the door and looked at mew with annoyed face...

"I didn't do anything this time" said Luke but mew looked at him and smirked.

"Just brush your teeth and come at Breakfast table...in 5 minutes, otherwise you know me" hew
States and walked out...

Luke sighed and after brushing his teeth he walked out and saw everyone except MEW's dad were on table...

"Did someone passed away?" Asked Luke as this is the first time everyone gathered together.

"Luke baby shut up and sit down..."his mom said eying him...

Mew walked into his dad's room and forcefully dragged him out and make him sit beside his mom.

"Did someone passed away?" Asked his dad...

"Ladies and gentlemen,I want to announce that from today onwards we will have breakfast lunch and dinner at this table and whoever will miss it,they aren't allowed to eat whole day" Gulf said while using a spoon.

"Who are you to order us around" asked his dad raising his eyebrows.

"I m your future son-in-law," Gulf smiled and Luke and everyone choked with their food while mew just sighed and focused on his food.

"Suppasit?" His dad looked at him with confusion.

"Dad, just do whatever he's saying and eat silently ok...it's for our own food..." Mew began to eat his food...

Nodding their head everyone had their Breakfast.

"So lunch time will held at 1 pm so kindly arrive here " Gulf said and all of them nodded.

After finishing their Breakfast all of them walked back into their room when mew held his dad's hands...

"Dad Gulf's leg is broken so we are moving in your room you can move in mom room ok" said mew.

"Are you stupid,I will not share room with her,I will move in your room"his dad said.

"Miss lea has already shifted your luggage and my room is getting renovated so you need to wait for 2 months atleast..." Said mew...

"When did you do that? Why didn't you asked me?" His dad yelled...

"My dear dad Don't be angry,just go..." Said mew and kissed his dad cheeks.

Ben sighed and walked into his new room and sat down at the couch awkwardly...

Suddenly he saw miss Olivia came out from washroom in her PJ's while murmuring a song,she got startled when she saw MEW's dad..

"You! What are you doing here?" She asked looking at him...

"This is my house and I just shifted here for  some days as MEW's guy has broken legs. he shifted at ground floor and their room is getting renovated so for 2 months I will live here" he said in one Breath.

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes and sat down at the end of her bed while using her laptop meanwhile his dad was just reading a file at the other side...

(I m being shameless so I will add their love story too,so forgive me..🙏🤭)

While working his dad streched his hands mindlessly and his hands touched her wife's cheeks and she flinched...

"Stay away" yelled his dad and her mom frowned.

"You are bad  it was your fault and you are saying me to stay aside..."she said glaring at him looking at the angry look adaen..

"Ok ok sorry" he said and began to work again...

~

On the other side mew walked into his mew room and saw his little slut was reading books,he smiled and sat down beside him and hugged him but got pushed away harshly.

"What happened little slut?" Asked mew with startled expression.

"I m not your little slut! don't talk to me ever," yelled Gulf and laid down facing wall,mew just Hugged him from back and burried his face into the guy's neck...

"Cute little slut,tell your meow meow what he did atleast" mew kissed his neck again and again.

"I always say to everyone that you are my bf and we will marry eachother,I always say I love you...I always say  I will marry you but at the end it's me only...it's always “I”never “you”..you never say you love me or you will marry me, sometimes it feels like I m just forcing myself on you,I have to ask you for hug,kiss and for everything you never do it from your own " Gulf yelled Nd covered himself.

"I-i-i am sorry if you feel that but right now you are too small and that's why I don't want to rise my hopes...lets talk about this when you get old and mature" said mew hugging him more tightly.

"I m already a big guy and mature too" Gulf said and looked at mew...

"Ok tell me how to make babies?" Asked mew...

"After marrying we will pray and God will give us a lot of babies" Gulf said and mew just rolled his eyes.

"And why do you love me?" Asked mew...

"Because you give me snacks and also don't beat me and also let me stay with you and also send me school without charging money..." Replied Gulf...

"What is love?and how to say that someone is your bf" Asked mew...

"When you live with someone and they buy you things and also take care of you and also kiss eachother that means you guys are bf..." Said Gulf and mew just sighed...

"Wrong Answers all answers are wrong...You are stupid little slut!Now just continue reading and don't sulk with me ok... you don't even know the meaning of love and tell me I love you,I love you all the time..." mew patted his head and Gulf pouted as mew still didn't said I love you to him...

"You are bad meow meow" Gulf pouted and opened his book again.

"You are best my little cute lovely slut!" Mew winked at him Smiling and walked towards his study table to finish his revisions of exam...

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️