Baby(happy ending)

After two months

"I will kill you if you ain't gonna come back right now" yelled Gulf through his phone.

"Baby slut!calm down I m going for an important surgery...if I will leave it..the petient will die...do you want it?" Asked mew from another side.

"Ok fine...but bring some ice-cream mixed with noodles and cheese on the top..." Said Gulf.

"Ok bub,I will,now byee take care I know you will,"mew immediately hangs up the call.

"Meow fucking suppasit I will burn you alive today... just come" he cried and threw his phone aside and kicked tables,threw all the furnitures here and there and began to cry sitting down between the mess...

"I will not talk to you ever, from today..you are my ex..my baby don't worry I will take care of you alone or I will marry someone else and you can call him daddy instead of mew fucker" said Gulf crying while looking at his tummy.

"I m breaking up with you" Gulf texted mew Nd packing his luggage he walked out of his apartment.

At night.

Mew opened his door and his eyes widened with shock when he saw his beautiful well arranged house and his bf waiting for him at the middle of the hall.

"My meow meow,I missed you...you are the best" Gulf jumped on his lap and hugged mew tightly.

"I thought you must be angry with me... WHy did you texted me about break again?" mew pushed Gulf away gently as he was in his hospital dress.

"I love you and you are the best...j can never dislike you,not even I my dreams.." Gulf said...

Mew showered himself and walked out he served noodles ice-cream with cheese on top to Gulf.

"This is too unhealthy meow meow,you want me to die?" Asked Gulf frowning.

"Nope baby,I just wanted to try it... anyway if you don't like it...let me cook soup for you" said mew.

"No lets eat this... don't waste food,we still need to save money for the rest of 17 kids" Gulf said and pulled mew down.

"This one is too difficult for me and you are still thinking about 17" mew sighed.

"What did you Said?" Asked Gulf with corner of his eyes.

"I mean yes baby,you are right...but how can I eat this?" Mew Looked at the disgusting mixed food.

"Let's eat baby,if I can,then you can too" Gulf smiled evilly.

Mew nodded and was about to eat them when Gulf held his hands.

"Don't you fucking dare to pretend that you love me,I know you fuck around behind my back so just go and eat that fried rice over there" Gulf glared at mew.

"But Baby slut!"

"Don't you dare to call me baby,go eat your food let me live peacefully" he pushed mew out.

My little slut has 100 type moods...I don't know until when I can survive...

Mew smiled and after finishing his food he was Washing dishes when Gulf hugged him from back sobbing hard.

"Baby,I know I m ugly,fat and dumb but please don't leave me ever...I Will always be a good baby slut for you,I will never ask you to buy me anything" Gulf sobbed.

"You already earn enough money to buy this whole building so I don't think you need to worry about money and about leaving you who can leave a baby cute, innocent moody slut like you my bub" mew turned around and kissed Gulf roughly on his lips and Feb other guy kissed him more and the kiss became deeper...