Gift..

Same day After some hours,.
.
.
Gulf stood up  from his place struggling and immediately moved his chair towards Luke's room and knocked it...

Luke who was busy in making a presentation sighed and walked out but sees no one,but when he looked down he saw Gulf was on a chair...

"W-what happened to your legs?are you here to blame it on me?" Asked Luke looking here and there...

"No mr.ugly guy,I need your help can you help me Please?" asked Gulf...

"No I can't, go away!don't talk to me good guy" luke rolled his eyes  teasingly.

"Please please!" Pleaded Gulf holding his own hands

"Fine tell me?" Asked Luke smiling...

"Can you take me to this shop?" Asked Gulf showing him a card.

"Why?"

"Just take me there please" said Gulf and Luke sighed.

"Mew know about this?" Asked Luke and Gulf shakes his head as no...

"Then no"

" Please! Please!"said Gulf showing his puppy eyes to him...

"Damn!...Fine lets go" luke and Gulf walked out and he make the younger one sit on his bike and they drove away.

"Why didn't you used car?" Asked Gulf...

"My mom told me not to use MEw's dad's or MEW's things and I recently got Job so I can't afford a car" said Luke...

"Why did she prohibited you?" Asked Gulf.

"I don't know,but all I know that she told me not to so I don't use it" Luke said while driving.

They reached there at the store and Luke supported Gulf to walk in..

Reaching there Gulf bought a special Type of glue and some other things like a box and wrapper And couple locket too

"Why are you buying this?" Asked Luke ...

"I broke this so I need to fix it" Gulf shows him the photo of broken figurine.

"This is MEW's right?you broke it,he will kill you" Luke laughed.

"He knows it" Gulf shows his tongue...

"What? didn't he cut down your throat?" Asked luke giggling.

"No he just lightly slapped me,but that was too light..he loves me so he can't hurt me" Gulf smiled proudly.

"Ooo I see!" Luke said and both of them walked out...

"Can you buy me popsicles," said Gulf pointing at the shop....

"45baht I want it right now" Luke laughed it loud.

"Ok take this" Gulf gave him 59 BAHT but the other guy just rejected it...

"I was joking kiddo let's go.."Luke ruffled his hair and both of them drove after buying popsicles.

But they were unknown to the fact that someone is watching them from upper side of bridge while clenching his fist...

~~

Gulf was waiting for mew and was looking at the watch again and again just then mew entered and walked into bathroom without looking at Gulf...

He freshen up and sat down beside Gulf while holding his laptop without talking to him...

"Meow meow,I have a surprise for you" said Gulf...

"What?... that you are now in love with that Luke " mew scoffed bitterly.

"What...?you are my soulmate,I can't love anyone beside you and you are the only one whom I  love" said Gulf Smiling but the other one just rolled his eyes.

"Then what was that when you were giggling and eating popsicles with him and hanging out without telling me,when did you became this much close?" mew asked glaring at Gulf.

"Oh you saw us" Gulf sighed with disappointment.

"Oh! now you are disappointed,why?" Asked mew holding back his anger.

"Because now you know my surprise, and you will not get happy as I expected" Gulf pouted..

"What surprise?" Asked mew raising his eyebrows.

" This " Gulf handover him a box and mew immediately unwrapped it and his eyes enlightened with happiness and he immediately Hugged the younger one...

"Thank you so much baby,I thought I will never get it fixed..i asked so many peoples" said mew.

" I have magical hands,I can fix anything. I have fixed a lot of pots in my hometown...so that's why I know it..." Said Gulf

"You fixed this?" Asked me with amazement.

"Yup,I can fix you then this figurine is a very easy peasy thing for me" Gulf giggled and mew smiled at him too,...

"I m sorry to doubt you"mew said.

"Did you doubt me? When?" Asked Gulf.

"Never,"

"Btw meow I also bought this for you and me" Gulf gave him a couple locket...

"This one's for you and this one's for me... don't give it to anyone ok" Gulf said while making mew wear it...

"But it's a couple locket...why should I wear it...?" Mew whinned.

"Because We are future couples...so we should be prepared in advance" Gulf smiled and rubbed his nose on MEW's face.

Mew rolled his eyes blushing and took out a cigarette to smoke...

"Meow meow just one cigarette in a day... remember it" Gulf said and the other guy rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"What did I asked?" Asked Gulf raising his eyebrows smiling like a this🙂.

"Yeah! One cigarette in a day...I heard and I will do it... don't you dare to repeat it" mew said.

"You are the best" Gulf smiled and gave him a flying kiss...😘

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️