Prediction

Gulf was waiting for his results and mew was in the bathroom, suddenly his results came and he shouted MEW's name loudly.

"What happened"mew walked out as he got startled by other one's voice.

"I-i got 98.%in my graduation...I m in top 3" Gulf jumped on MEW's body and the other guy happily rolled his body along with Gulf.

"I knew it,my baby is the most irritating I mean intelligent guy in this whole world" said mew.

"No 3rd most and not in the world,but in my university of this year batch" Gulf smiled and kissed MEW's face...

They both walked out of their room and informed everyone about it while having lunch.

"So what are you planning to do next son" said MEW's dad to Gulf.

"I will take part in one year designing training and then will pursue that only.." said Gulf smiling.

"do you think you can learn it that fastly as designing is not that much easy, especially garments related designs" asked Luke munching his food.

"I know,but I already know how to do it,...it's just i want certificate from a good institution so that it will help me to settle my career" Gulf replied.

"I m glad that someone In out family is a designer too" MEW's mom said and all of them laughed.

⌛⌛

In the morning

mewgulf  went to their apartment and mew got ready for his hospital while Gulf was looking at his laptop.

"Baby slut,come give your hubby a kiss,I m going to work" said mew.

Gulf placed the laptop aside and kissed mew in lips smiling.

"Did you decide where you are going for training" asked mew while gulf was tying MEW's tie..

"Nope, anyway I will just do it near your office so we can make love there easily" Gulf giggled

"In these years you not only grew taller than me but also became a pervert" Mew held his face and kissed his baby slut roughly.

That pulled out and mew immediately held Gulf's body from waist and pulled it closer.

"Can we make love right now" mew said sniffing Gulf's neck..

"Nope!I will bring you lunch then we will do it...byee byee work hard,we need to be rich so that we can raise 18 babies,love you meow meow" said Gulf.

"Ok my baby slut...byee love you so so so much"mew kissed him.last time and walked out if his apartment.

On the other side Gulf went to kitchen and prepared lunch and after cleaning clothes,house and doing everything as usually mew do it but from past few days mew was busy so Gulf decided to do it...

He sat down after showering himself and took a huge breath.

"Damn this work" Gulf said and suddenly his head started hurting and he again remembered those prediction...

After 3 years, When you both are on the peak of your relationship, something bad will happen so to avoid that incident, you need to leave your soulmate for a year otherwise he will leads to your death...and no Matter how hard it is... just stay away from him...no connections at all! because if not then it can ruin his and your whole life and your relationship with him.remember! No one should know about this prediction..

"Damn! I really forgot about this...I don't want to leave meow,meow... what should I choose between death and meow?...no no these predictions are just prediction,I should ignore it...."shrugging those thoughts Gulf hot ready to leave for MEW's office.

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️

Guess,what will Gulf do?will he agree with prediction or not...