college.

In the morning, when Mew first opened his eyes, he saw his younger companion eating chocolates while sitting on the floor in front of a particular cupboard.

Rolling his eyes, he walked towards the young man and lightly kicked his back. The younger one flinched and looked up with an annoyed face.

"Don't you know I'm your angel? You should love me all the time," Gulf pouted and continued munching on his chocolates.

"Nonsense! Just shut up and go sit on the sofa; the floor is cold," Mew said, looking down at Gulf.

"Don't worry about me; I have a mat with me, see?" Gulf smiled and pointed at the mat.

"Who's worrying about you? I never worry or care, even if you die," Mew rolled his eyes and, taking his clothes, walked into the bathroom.

After getting ready, he walked out of the bathroom, grabbed his bag and MacBook, and finally decided to leave. As he was about to go out, his younger companion grabbed his finger.

"Where are you going?" asked Gulf, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm not illiterate like you; of course, I'm going to college," Mew rolled his eyes and slapped Gulf's hand away.

"Like this?" asked Gulf, looking him up and down.

"Yeah! What's the problem?" Mew asked.

"Your uniform is dirty, you haven't combed your hair, your shirt looks messy, and you didn't even pack any books in your bag," Gulf said.

"Shut up! If you want anything, go to the kitchen and have whatever you want. I've already informed them," Mew said, walking out and ignoring Gulf, who was thanking him with a cute smile on his face.

After Mew left, Gulf was left alone in his room. He spent the time looking out of the window since he didn't know how to operate the TV.

Gulf closed the door and took out Mew's laptop. He opened it and pressed some buttons, causing it to flash.

"Wow, I think this is a light box, but why is there this dangerous man inside it?" Gulf thought, poking the man's face a few times. However, nothing happened. He placed the laptop aside, glaring at it.

"You are useless, black box," Gulf frowned, then sat back inside the cupboard and began to eat snacks.

Afterwards, he grabbed some books. However, since they were in French, he didn't understand the words. The poor guy stomped his feet on the ground and threw himself on the bed.

"I used to stay in my house all the time before, but at least I had you, Mumma. Here, I'm not even allowed to go out," Gulf thought to himself.

While lost in thought, Gulf heard a knock on the door. He immediately jumped up, thinking Mew must have returned. He opened the door with a smile, but his smile quickly faded when he saw a creepy guy looking at him with a pervy smile.

"Hi," the guy said, walking in. Gulf stepped back.

"What do you need?" asked Gulf, raising his eyebrows.

Mew's stepbrother, Luke, immediately grabbed him by the waist and pulled him towards him.

"How are you, Mew's slut?" he said, holding Gulf's hands tightly. In response, Gulf slapped him with full force.

"I'm not a slut; go away! You can't call me that," Gulf tried to push him away. However, Luke grabbed his collar, threw him on the bed, and straddled him.

"You son of a bitch! You dare to slap me?" Luke said, slapping Gulf's cheeks.

"Please, I'm sorry... just leave me alone," Gulf pleaded. However, Luke slapped him again and was about to punch him when Mew's stepmom came in and pulled him away."

"Luke !are you in your senses? what the hell are you doing this?" she said and slapped her son harsh on his cheeks glaring at ho. Angrily.

"This slut slapped me mom!" said Luke holding his face...

"So what? didn't I told you not to use violence and why the hell are you straddling him?" Her mom held his hands and pulled him up tightly...

Luke held his face, exclaiming, "This guy slapped me, Mom!"

"So what? Didn't I tell you not to use violence? Why are you straddling him?" His mother grabbed his hands and pulled him up firmly.

"Mom, he slapped me first," Luke protested.

"Even if he slapped you, you can't treat him like this. Mew would be furious if he knew you laid a hand on him. Why did you come here in the first place?" She pulled Luke out of the room and towards her own.

"But Mom, why should we cater to his demands?" Luke yelled at his mother.

"Because he doesn't like it. If he gets angry with you, not even his father, my so-called husband, can protect you. That boy seems innocent, unlike the previous troublemakers. Don't harm innocents; I've told you this before," she said, ruffling Luke's hair.

"Alright, I won't," Luke conceded.

"Good boy. Don't interact with that young man. He might be good, and you'll be in the wrong for hurting him. Just apologize later," she advised, smiling at her son.

"Fine, I'll apologize and let him slap me too," Luke pouted.

"Good boy! Now go to your room," she instructed, and Luke left.

---

Meanwhile, Mew stopped his car in front of a large store and bought a plethora of snacks and juice.

"I bought these for myself, not for that young man," Mew thought to himself as he resumed driving home. Upon reaching the house, Kevin, who was at the gate, noticed Mew's purchases.

"For whom did you buy all these things?" Kevin inquired.

"For myself," Mew replied curtly.

"Come on! Everyone knows you only stock up on snacks for when you drink. But this is enough snacks for a month, Mew," Kevin remarked.

"It's my money; I wanted it, so I got it," Mew retorted, handing Kevin a chocolate bar.

"Thanks, bro!" Kevin grinned.

Mew rolled his eyes and entered his room, snacks in hand. As he walked in, he was shocked to see the young man lying on the floor, sobbing. The snacks slipped from his hands.

Mew quickly rushed to the young man's side, pulling him up. "What happened to you?" he asked calmly, though his inner turmoil was evident.

"He tried to grab me, so I slapped him to defend myself. Then he tried to hit me, slapping me repeatedly even after I apologized," Gulf sobbed uncontrollably.

"Did he harm you?" Mew asked, wiping away Gulf's tears.

"No, your mother intervened and stopped him," Gulf whispered, burying his face in Mew's neck, sobbing.

"Alright, hush now. Don't cry. Sit here and eat these snacks. I'll be back soon," Mew reassured him. However, Gulf clung to him even tighter, shaking his head in refusal.

With a sigh, Mew settled onto the bed, cradling Gulf in his lap.

To be continued...