MEW's mom

Gulf was getting bored as he don't even have MEW's laptop so with the help of chair he moved out of his room

he was roaming around when he looked at MEW's step mom who was sitting on his bed while looking at a box with confusion...

Gulf smiled and moved inside...

"Hello,miss MEW's mom" Gulf smiled and moved his chair beside her,she just rolled her eyes and looked at him from tip to toe...

"Why are you here? And what happened to your legs" she asked looking down.

"IT got fractured a little bit"Gulf pouted.

"Oh that's bad... don't worry,you will get fine soon" she smiled.

"what are you doing miss beautiful?"Gulf smiled.

"Beautiful...m I beautiful?" Asked the lady pointing at herself.

"Yes,I have never seen a young lady like you,you are really very beautiful like miss Elsa in "my beautiful lady movie" Gulf praised.

"Aww thanks for your compliment...actually I have to attend a party today but I can't decide the outfits and nail polish...." She said with a pout...

"Can I decide for you?" Asked Gulf...

"You? Do you even know this?" Asked the lady as she never seem someone at Gulf's age having fashion sense about women's clothes...

"Oh common pretty lady, just try me...I m sure you will get praise from your friends" Gulf said...

"Ok let's see, there's my wardrobe and here my nail polish and jewelry box" said the lady...

Gulf moved towards the wardrobe and after looking at each clothes he picked out a black decent but blouse shaped one piece with one side cut at leg and took out a small diamond earrings,black ring with black heels and transparent nail polish...

"Don't you think they will call me black bitch" laughed the lady looking at the things.

"See,you have shiny face so even if you gonna wear it,you will look decent..." Replied Gulf.

"But I just bought this dress to wear on stocking... don't you think I m too old for this mini dress" Lady asked.

"Hell no! You are too young for this...now go and dress up let me see.." said Gulf and the lady walked into her Changing room...

After few minutes the lady came out and looked at Gulf nervously...

"Wow!miss pretty lady you look overwhelming" said Gulf with glittering eyes.

"Aww thanks...I think so too" she said looking around in the mirror like princess..

"Come here I will style your hair" and do your makeup too" said Gulf and that lady looked at him with confusion.

"You are a boy and you know how to do makeup?" Asked the lady...

"Yeah I learnt it recently and anyone can learn it,it has nothing to do with gender...Gulf explained.

The lady smiled and sat down on a mini couch infront of him...

Gulf fixed her hair into bun with bangs and then did her MakeUp...

"Now look at yourself" Gulf said and the lady's eyes widened when she looked at herself and immediately hugged Gulf...

"Thank you so much,I never knew I m this much pretty" she said happily.

"Yeah! All you need right fashion sense and some skin care routine..." Gulf said.

" Skin care?"