Truth

5 months later...

It's been 5 months,mew still didn't accepted Gulf, even though Gulf tried to tell him about oscar but nothing changes his anger for Gulf but as Gulf is pregnant as a father he took Gulf's responsibility and take care of him all the time...
.
.
.
.
"Baby slut don't be dramatic...eat this" said Mew while holding vitamin pills.

"Meow,I want to abort this kid...I can't do it anymore...my back hurts a lot" Gulf panted for air as he just came back from bathroom vomiting hell lot of things.

"It's ok... everything will be ok.. don't worry,if you wanna abort we will do it...just wait for 3months more ok..." Mew said and fed him the medicine...

"You are mean,you are bad..."Gulf cried and burried his face into pillow raising his ass up.

"Why I m mean?..can you elaborate?" Asked mew raising his eyebrows as in no way he behaved bad with Gulf...he always take care of him,feed him,come back from work early and Even do all the house chores.

"You don't love me...you just love this kid..."Gulf cried more.

"You want to eat ice cream right?" Asked mew and the other guy nodded in disagreement.

"I don't want anything unhealthy for my baby,I will eat those things when I crave for it excessively..." Said Gulf looking up at mew while still his ass up in air...

"Baby slut!it's Normal...many mothers eat snacks and ice cream during pregnancy... It's fine to eat twice in a week" said mew.

"No I will control as much as I can...I don't wanT to get cold again...I know you don't love me and this baby don't love me too that's why he/she always bothers me,but I love myself...I don't want to get Sick,my immune system is not good like anyone else." Gulf cried.

"Ok ok do whatever you want,but please don't cry..." Said mew wiping Gulf's tears while making him sit properly.

Gulf stood up and walking towards cupboard he pulled out his shirt and briefs infront of mew and the other guy just gulped and shifted his gaze down while clenching his fist.

"Wh-where are you going?" Asked mew raising his eyebrows.

"Work!I have an important meeting with boss today..." Said Gulf combing his hair.

Mew walked towards him and looked up at the guy while tying his tie...

"Fine! I will drop you and take care...I know you Will, but please i don't want my baby to get hurt" mew kissed Gulf's tummy..

"What about this baby" asked Gulf pointing at himself while raising his eyebrows.

"You too, take care!"mew said ruffling his hair.

They both got ready and left for their work ,mew dropped Gulf and went to his own hospital...

~~

Mew was cooking when Gulf was helping him with small things while sitting in kitchen slab...

"Meow pull me down..i m done with this work" Gulf raised his hands.

Mew walked towards him and holding him he pulled him down and made him sit on the sofa comfortably.

After finishing cooking they both sat down on sofa and began to eat their food.

Gulf was eating and mew was feeding him oats...

"Why you always read these books" asked mew looking at the thick books because usually Gulf never liked to read books and these days he read books a lot...