DEATH 💔(The end)

Same day...

After cooking his boyfriend's lunch Gulf got ready in a loose pants and t-shirt while blushing as they have some plans in office today...

Walking out of the house he sat down in his car and went to MEW's hospital.

He walked in and entered in MEW's office knocking the door...

"I m back baby..."said Gulf enentering the room with jump..

Mew who was talking to one of his petient looked at Gulf and eyed him to sit down at the sofa...

Gulf sat down silently on the sofa while looking out of the window, finally after half an hour mew was done with them and closed the door as it was lunch time.

He walked towards the sofa at the corner and saw his bf sleeping.

"Little slut,wakey wakey" mew ruffled Gulf's hairs and the other guy smiled looking at him and jumped on his body.

"Moew meow,I love you and I love you too..."Gulf pouted and filled MEW's face with wet kisses.

"Ohhh!ohh! Stop baby slut" mew wiped his wet face smiling at his little baby.

"Shut up!" Gulf again licked his whole face and kissed mew again and again...

After their kissing session they sat down together and had lunch together...

"Ok now go home...I will brought your favourite food in dinner" said mew but the other guy jumped on his body.

"Meow meow, aren't we gonna make love...?" Asked Gulf sniffing MEW's neck.

"I have an important surgery,can we do it at night baby" asked mew cupping Gulf's face.

"Ok Meow meow... nothing is more important than job and petient...you can treat me at night too," said Gulf smiling and winked at mew.

"When my baby slut became so mature?...I know he's cute but I m lucky that he's intelligent too" mew rubbed his nose with Gulf

"I m mature since birth,you are stupid now byee byee stupid" Gulf kissed mew and ran out immediately from his office.

(A/N:- sorryin advance 🙃🙂)

Walking towards his car he sat down at the back seat and mentioned driver to start it...

He rested his head on back seat and just closed his eyes but due to a loud sound he opened his eyes and saw a big van coming towards him and..

Banggggggg!

He was taken into MEW's hospital immediately but doctors declared him dead...

After an hour~

Mew who walked out of his operation room which got successful walked out and was passing through a room suddenly his heart started beating fast at a point...
Mindlessly, he walked into a room and he saw a dead body was covered with white blanket.

"What happened?" Asked mew looking at the lady who was crying.

"This guy's car bumped with the van just Infront of our hospital,poor guy gone too soon!" Said Lady holding back his tears.

"D-did you informed his family?" Asked mew while rubbing his chest because somehow it was paining and he was confused why...?

" Yes,I forgot... let me do it first" that lady took out the boy's phone and called the most recent call he did and a lady answered.

That lady kept the phone and began to cry again.

"Why are you crying"asked mew.

"He often use to come here...he use to help me sometimes too" that lady wiped her tears again.