Understanding

Mew saw Gulf running upstairs and thought something was wrong. He quickly went after Gulf, but the door was shut.

"Open the door!" Mew shouted. Gulf sat by the door, looking scared.

"Open the door, you bastard!" Mew yelled knocking the door again and again.

"Gulf, open the door now or I'll break it!" Mew threatened. Gulf quickly got up and opened it.

"Why did you lock the door?" Mew asked, puzzled grabbing Gulf by collar, looking straight into his eyes.

"You're bad. You hurt people. You should go to the police," Gulf cried trying to break free from Mew's hold

Certainly, here's a revised version of the text:

---

Mew closed the door and pulled Gulf close to him.

"I didn't kill them. My dad did," Mew explained.

"But I saw you tell your dad you'd harm the lady. Then a man took out what looked like bodies," Gulf insisted, pushing Mew away.

"Let me explain," Mew began, but Gulf, overwhelmed with emotion, continued to cry and push him.

"Listen to me!" Mew said sternly, gripping Gulf's collar.

"I didn't harm them. Believe me or not, I don't care," Mew said, pushing Gulf away and sitting on his bed, facing him.

"If you didn't harm them, who were those people the man was carrying out?" Gulf asked, puzzled.

"So you didn't killed her and her daughter,then whom that men was dragging out" Asked Gulf raising his eyebrows.

"They were just pretending to be hurt. Everyone was alive except for the man," Mew clarified, wondering why he felt the need to explain himself.

"Why do you play such dangerous games?" Gulf questioned.

"Stop talking! Eat that apple," Mew pointed to the fruit.

Gulf obediently grabbed the apple and started eating.

"Do you go to school? You're rich and have a big house," Gulf inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"It's a holiday today. I'll start going tomorrow," Mew responded.

"Will I be alone in this room then?" Gulf asked, looking at Mew

"Yes, you talk a lot. Stop chatting and go to sleep," Mew said, patting the space next to him.

Gulf climbed onto the bed and lay down next to Mew, placing pillows between them.

"What's this?" Mew asked.

"I move a lot in my sleep. I don't want to accidentally hit you," Gulf explained, giggling as he closed his eyes, tired from the previous night.

Mew rolled his eyes, lightly tapping Gulf's head.

"You talk too much," Mew commented coldly, returning to his laptop work.

After some time, Gulf woke up to find Mew asleep beside him. Gulf sat up and gently tapped Mew's shoulder. Mew, still half asleep, swatted Gulf's hand away.

"What do you want?" Mew asked irritably.

"I'm hungry," Gulf replied, looking at Mew.

"Go open that fucking cupboard and take any snacks you want, didn't I told you already" mew pointed at a cupboard...

"I just wanted your permission again"Gulf smile and walking towards the cupboard he looked back...

"Can I take two" asked Gulf looking back...

"Take as much as you want but stop disturbing me,baby slut!" mew closed his ears with pillows..

Gulf grabbed a large packet of chips, assorted chocolates, cupcakes, and other snacks from the cupboard.

Back in the room, he excitedly jumped around, devouring all the snacks and even drinking some juice from the mini-fridge.

Gulf thought, "I never imagined my dad would sell me to someone like him. Thank you, Mom, for your mercy, thank you so much "

A sudden headache hit Gulf, prompting him to close his eyes and recall his mother's foresight.

"She once told me that I would encounter someone cruel and challenging. My mission is to change him for the better, no matter the challenges. His future rests in my hands. While I might find happiness with him, I mustn't be selfish; I need to help him become a better person for the sake of society."

Gulf reopened his eyes, gazing at Mew thoughtfully.

"So, this is the boy I'm meant for... It's tough, but just like fixing broken pots, I can help him too.

Gulf walked up to Mew and turned him to see the mark on his neck...

It's the same as mine, so he's my soulmate. He's the one I'm meant to be with. I'll help you be better, bad boy."

Gulf messed up Mew's hair and lay down next to him with a smile....

End of this chapter 🖤🌻☀️🖤