Not wrong

Gulf arranged everything according to plan and sat down at the centre of bed while scrolling down his phone...

Mew opened the door and looked at the guy who was in his shorts and tees while scrolling his phone...

"What's all this, little slut?" Asked mew looking at white curtains all around room and snack beside the bed...

"Today we will do our movie date,it's been one year since we did that,meow meow" Gulf Smiled while patting the space beside him for mew to sit...

Mew smiled and sat down at the centre of the room, suddenly Gulf parted MEW's legs and sat down in between his legs while facing TV and resting his body on MEW's chest.

"L-little slut, what are you doing?" Mew asked bitting his lower lips...

"Shut up meow meow,now watch the series"Gulf wrapped MEW's big hands around his chest and began to munch down his puffcorn while looking at the TV infront of him...

Mew wasn't focusing on TV as his all attention was on the little guy in his lap basically the little guy on his chest...

Mew mindlessly pushed his hands inside his tees and held his both hands tightly on Gulf's chest and pressed his hands inward and upward while rubbing his fingers on it...

The younger one just held MEW's thighs and closed his eyes...mew who was doing it lost his control and increased his pace and was pressing it fastly while playing with his small Beans and torturing it...

Suddenly he stopped and wiped his sweat all over his face and pushed Gulf a little bit,and began to stood up when the little guy held his hands.

(Warning- no Smuts ahead so you can read whole chapter without skipping 😂)

"Why did you stopped?" Asked Gulf looking up at mew...

"T-this is wrong!we can't do it...you are a minor" mew said.

"I will turn 18 after few weeks meow meow" Gulf said looking up at the guy.

"But still,we can't... it's wrong" mew said but Gulf just pulled him down while straddling him.

"I want you to do it,not anything else atleast we can do that...I want nothing more than that,I liked it" said Gulf and mew smirked.

"Pervert little slut!you aren't girl that you are craving for me touch your breast..."mew laughed and stood up while the Younger one was still in his lap...

"Shut up!I have some,so what I m not girl...but still you have only me as an option and no one...m I not beautiful like them?" said Gulf pouting.

"Ok mr.horny little slut,I have only you and it's not about any girl or boy being better and being more beautiful than you,its about you,I love you and not even the pritiest person can make me fall for them because my heart only belongs to you and looks aren't everything and if we go on looks than I m thankful that for me and in reality too,I have never see someone more attractive and beautiful than you..." mew rolled his eyes and was about to stood up when Gulf sat down facing the TV and opened his shirt while resting his head on MEW's chest...

"Continue what were you doing,I liked that..."Gulf smiled and munch down puffcorn.

"You are shameless! Little slut" mew rolled his eyes while tickling Gulf's neck but he's not ticklish

"You know,I know the meaning of slut and if you want me not to get angry then do what I said" Gulf ordered.

mew began to rub his veiny hands around Gulf chest and pressing it harshly while playing with his nipples and the younger one was breathing heavily while holding MEW's both thighs...

"G-Gulf,I can't do it anymore...I m loosing it..."mew said as he was really controlling himself very hard.

"I know"Gulf smirked and sat down in MEW's lap while facing mew and kissed him on lips...

It was a small peck and he immediately put on his shirt...
While still looking at the TV.

"Gulf I am going to bathroom" said mew and the bowl of puffcorn falls down from Gulf's hands and he passed out...

Mew immediately panicked and sat down beside Gulf while rubbing his cheeks...

I didn't even do anything why did he passed out ..?

The elder guy sprinkled some water on his face and the younger guy opened his eyes while looking at mew...

"Gulf you ok?" Asked mew looking at Gulf but the Younger one broke down into tears.

"Why are you crying baby?" mew Hugged the other guy while rubbing his back.

"I hate you meow,meow you called me Gulf...not slut!did you found your new one?" Gulf again cried and the other guy just processed everything and burst out into laughter..

"You are laughing,I hate you more" Gulf faced the wall while crossing his hands around his chest...

"My cute little baby slut! I didn't called you SLUT because I thought as now you know the meaning then you will be angry and will feel offended" mew said defending himself.

"Did I ever had sex with anyone?" Asked Gulf and mew said no...

"Will you ever Allow me even to look at someone Smiling?" Asked Gulf and mew immediately held his body tightly...

"No never,you are mine,only mine,I don't own you but yeah nobody can date you not even look at you..." Said mew hugging him tightly like a kid...

"So if you call me slut,I don't feel offended because you love me,you give me everything without any selfishness,you pamper me and always do what I say and more than everything you respect me,care for me and then if you call me slut with an endearment even if it's wrong then I don't mind... only because it's you and it sounds cute from you sexy mouth" Gulf pecked his bf's lips again and again...

"My baby little slut,but don't let anyone call you that...just break their hands ok"said Mew in a stern voice...

"Yup!I will,only you can call me anything you want... don't stop calling me slut otherwise I will beat you with that metal rod" Said Gulf pointing at the metal rod and Hugged his bf...

"Ok ok I love you my baby slut, Dont beat me with that rod,I m scared of you now..."mew said making a sacred face...

"You better be sacred from me, because you know how dangerous I m " said Gulf acting like cutting down his own throat from thumb and mew just gulped.

"Don't be sacred meow meow,I love you...I will not beat you" Gulf giggled..

"I love you more and thanks for coming In my life,no no in our whole family lives" mew smiled and kissed his bf forehead.

"I m thankful to my dad for selling me to you...at first i thought you were a bad guy" Gulf said...

"Now what you think about me baby?" mew smiled while hugging his bf.

"You are worst meow meow..." Gulf laughed and mew just pouted while still hugging him..

Gulf smiled and ruffled MEW's hairs...

My motive really completed,Mumma I m successful I my task...I made him a good guy and now he loves me too,...

Gulf giggled but suddenly his head started paining and he remembered his mumma's second prediction....

"I still have 3years time, don't worry Gulf he's your and live your present.. just ignore things about future..." Gulf shrugged his bad thoughts and falls asleep while Hugging his boyfriend's warm body.

End of this chapter...

I know the story is getting bored but I can't do shit about it😔