C H A P T E R 50

Y/n sat on the bed, criss crossed and scrolling through social media. Brian was changing into something more suitable for sleeping, because he was all too tired to walk back to the mansion.

Arrow sat next to Y/n, watching over her in protection. He was much too tired and in need of sleep for Brian and Y/n to be awake all night doing who knows what. Maybe it was mating? Humans sure took mating seriously.

He started to wag his tail as Y/n scrolled through pictures of her and Brian. Arrow thought Brian was quite nice. He made Y/n comfortable, unlike the other people he'd met. They were rude and never gave him belly rubs. Such jerks.

Brian came out of the bathroom, yawning slightly. The girl looked up and smiled, adjusting herself to let him into the bed. Arrow jumped off the bed and towards Brian, expecting some kind of affection. Though, unfortunately, it wasn't granted so fast. He always seemed so hesitant when it came to petting Arrow. Was it because he didn't give off the same scent as Y/n?

An idea popped into the dogs head, walking away to get something and immediately coming back. In his mouth was Y/n's towel, dropping it by Hoodies feet.

"What the fuck?" Brian asked, unsure of what Arrow was doing. The female giggled, a light blush appearing on her face. She'd known Arrow for years now, and taken time off to learn about dogs and their behaviours. She knew exactly what he'd done.

"Sorry, he gets quite random in front of people. Come sit!" Y/n patted the spot next to her, motioning him to sit next to her. He obliged, flopping onto the bed tiredly. Arrow followed in suit, trying to copy his actions. Y/n huffed in amusement, making grabby arms towards Arrow. His tail wagged fast, instantly coming towards his owner. He relished in the feeling of Y/n petting his head graciously, flopping over to get belly rubs.

"I don't think he likes me very much." Brin said, staring at the dog getting all the attention he'd wanted. Arrow felt himself starting to fall asleep when Y/n pulled her hand away from him.

"That's bullshit. You just never pet him. Here." Y/n grabbed his hand and pulled him forward, catching him off guard.

"You don't have to be scared, he doesn't bite unless you're Oliver." She joked, Brian laughed along, thinking about the shitty guy he'd met. He was a shit dude, and creepy. But was Hoodie that much different?

Yes.

Oliver was meant to be some type of idol, or at least a sane guy. But Brian was already introduced to Y/n as a murderer and she liked him for him just as that. Just for who he was.

"What happened to him anyways?" Brian asked, petting Arrow. The dog was in pure bliss. And he finally decided to accept Brian as his second owner.

"I decided to take legal action to make sure he was in jail. It was pretty tough doing so, had to remove the part where you guys stepped in." Brian hummed, sitting closer to Y/n. He always seemed to have his back despite not being asked to.

"Thanks for that, by the way. I didn't want to admit it then but I was scared." Brian turned his gaze to her. His gaze flickered to her lips for a second, staying there for a second. Arrow looked at them both, feeling the same weird aura coming from before.

Bark!

They both turned to Arrow, who was staring deeply at Brian. Y/n laughed while the other squinted at the dog, having a feeling Arrow did it on purpose.

"We should go to bed before it gets too late." Y/n yawned, her feet aching. Brian nodded, watching her walk to turn the lights off and her lamp on. Arrow put a paw on his leg, causing him to turn. The dog shook his head, making Hoodie hold the most confused expression on his face. Arrow only moved to the end of the bed, letting there be space for the two humans.