81-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 81: Let the light of the right way illuminate you!
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 81: Let the light of the right way illuminate you!
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He stood in front of the door, adjusted the black buttons on his chest, and his shoulders trembled slightly, looking a little nervous. After taking a few deep breaths, he knocked on the door of the room.

Soon, a sweet and soft voice sounded: "Hello, who?"

The waiter's voice trembled, "Hello, madam, the hotel delivers dinner."

As the waiter's voice settled, the door of the room opened with a creak.

Suddenly a current flashed in Qin Nuan's mind, and she didn't think much about it, and rushed forward in three steps and two steps.

After Chu Mingyue finished filming today's scene, she went back to the hotel and took a shower. She just came out wrapped in a bathrobe when she heard the waiter bring dinner over, so she walked over and opened the door of the room.

As soon as the door opened, a figure suddenly slammed into the door, rushed to her, opened his arms and laughed abnormally, he shouted in a low voice: "Mingyue, I love you! I love you so much! Come, let my brother hug you !"

This cold voice made her scalp numb, and Chu Mingyue was so frightened that her feet were soft, she fell to the ground with a thump, her throat fell silent for a moment, and she couldn't shout.

She drew back vigorously, trying to avoid the man's disgusting body.

The man approached Chu Mingyue and tried to grab her exposed arm, "Mingyue, what are you afraid of? I am your favorite fan! I am your diehard fan, I only love you! "

"Don't come! Don't come!"

Chu Mingyue bit blood from her lower lip before shouting.

But the soundproofing of the hotel is very good, and the people in other rooms can't hear her calling for help. Just as she was about to despair, footsteps suddenly sounded outside the corridor.

A beautiful figure rushed into the room, her soft long hair fluttered wanton in the air.

Qin Nuan kicked the man's ass, "Go to your uncle's diehard fan!"

The man who pretended to be a waiter was unsuspecting, and Qin Nuan kicked a dog directly and lay on the ground.

Qin Nuan didn't give him a second chance to react, so he grabbed his fist and slapped it up, beating and cursing: "Which kind of loyal fan are you? I think you are a illegitimate fan! I really love her, you are willing to do so. Does it hurt her like that? You should be a fan of black pepper, white pepper, and pepper powder, put it in a frying pan for seven to forty-nine days, fry it to dryness, and then put it in a pounding pot. Break it, grind it into dregs, and throw it into the smelly ditch of the sewer.

After Qin Nuan finished cursing, he grabbed the man's arm, turned his face, and continued to fight.

She has studied Sanda for four years, although she can't compare with the bodyguards beside Li Lingcheng, but she is more than enough to deal with this kind of hairy boy.

After taking a breath, Qin Nuan continued to curse: "No! You are no longer a fan when you walk here from the front of the screen. You are a pervert, you should be taken away by the police uncle, and let the light of the right way light up your darkness. The soul! Let the sublime law spur your dirty soul! Let the hard cell wash your dirty thoughts!"

At the end of the fight, Chu Mingyue couldn't stand it anymore. She leaned forward and pulled Qin Nuan's sleeve carefully, with a soft tone: "Sister, I have called the police. Are you tired? Or... You can rest for a while."