371-380

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 371: "Retract your head for me!"
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 371: "Retract your head for me!"
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Little old girl, you are wrong." Gu Zhengxi stood up, lying on the back of Qin Nuan's chair and said, "Are we not among your WeChat friends? How could you get the first place?"

Qin Nuan pursed his lips speechlessly, turned his head to look at Gu Zhengxi and said word by word: "The atmosphere group will see you, and I will cry until my heart is broken."

Gu Zhengxi couldn't understand, and asked, "What do you mean?"

Qin Nuan sighed again and looked at Gu Zhengxi sympathetically: "Finally I know why you look so handsome. It turns out that your IQ is all your face."

Unexpectedly, after listening to Qin Nuan's words, Gu Zhengxi threw his bangs excitedly and smiled: "Sister Nuan, you actually praise me for being handsome! I'm so happy!"

Qin Nuan: "..."

Seeing Gu Zhengxi sitting back and sharing with Shen Changan that he was praised for being handsome, Qin Nuan turned around and sat down again.

She bent down and was about to rub her ankle, she heard Song Zhan next to her ask: "May I help you beat it?"

These words frightened Qin Nuan with a shock, and she shook her head hurriedly, "No, no need."

Song Zhan's voice was very low, "In the past, it was not all me..."

"Brother Zhan, I was wrong."

Qin Nuan narrowed his neck and looked at Song Zhan cautiously.

Although she already knew that Song Zhan was the little brother she picked up and went home after a whole night of digesting the matter, she still couldn’t adapt to the fact that Song Zhan was Mumu for a while, so she couldn’t be like that. Treat Song Zhan like Mu Mu.

If she had known that Mu Mu was Song Zhan, she would definitely not abuse him and let him beat her leg. She would definitely give him up, and knocked him back every day when she came home from get off work, and then presented her own cooked meals.

Unfortunately, there is no if.

She was immersed in her own regret, and she suddenly felt heavy on her leg. She looked down and found that Song Zhan's palm was falling on her knees, kneading from top to bottom.

Qin Nuan was about to stammer nervously, "Song...Song Zhan, there are many people here!"

Song Zhan looked up and looked around. He and Qin Nuan sat in the corner. There was no one in the front row and the people in the back row could not see them. The only person who could see them was Lin Yunzhe on the other side of the aisle in the same row.

Lin Yunzhe? Oh, I didn't dare to spread it out with his ten guts.

Song Zhan retracted his gaze. He got up slightly, took off his coat, and put it on Qin Nuan's lap.

However, the little girl was thin-skinned.

Qin Nuan looked at the coat on her leg, wondering what it meant, and saw Song Zhan's hand reaching in from under the coat, holding her slender calf.

Σ(⊙▽⊙"a

⁄(⁄⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄⁄)⁄

The hot temperature in the calf flowed upstream along the blood vessels, poured into her heart, heated by the physical movement of the heart, and then transmitted to the limbs. In just a few seconds, her whole body was astonishingly hot.